You went to the training deck after you heard Keith's door close. You trained for a while because it seemed to help and take things off your mind.

"Uh oh, whats it this time?" Lotor said. You both knew each other since you were kids so Lotor knew when something was wrong with you. You ended the simulator and walked away from him but he grabbed his arm. "You know I won't let go until you say something." He said smirking. You sighed because you knew this was true. You both sat down and set your bayard down.

"Keith just reminded of what I did to those animals and the people who lived there." You said, hugging your legs trying not to cry because you knew deep down that you actually knew they were there. Lotor put his arm around your shoulder and hugged you.

"Im sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just thought you wanted to be happy." He said, you then started to feel tired and Lotor carried you bridal style to your room and covered you in the covers. When Lotor left the room, you heard Keith's voice and Lotor. But Lotor was a little mad at him and you sat up.

"Can't you guys fight later when i'm not trying to sleep. Keith, I get that your sorry but I never had a childhood like everyone else. I was taken by the galran as baby." You say.

"I'm sorry Y/N" He said and then walked in his room. Lotor closed the door and you heard him walk away.

The Next Morning...

You wake up and notice a nice dress right next to your bed. It had a note on it from Keith.

 It had a note on it from Keith

Dear Y/N,

Allura found a new planet that wants to be allies but they want all six lions there so I found this dress for you. From Keith.

You out it on and did you hair. You walked out to the kitchen and saw Hunk cooking food. He made you a plate and tried to not get it on your shirt. About an hour later, you arrived on the planet Varju. You walked to the main hall to wait for instructions. Pidge was wearing:

 Pidge was wearing:

Hunk: