Happy Halloween

Your POV

I was walking through the halls and saw pieces of white, orange and black things everywhere then I felt something on my shoulder I looked over and saw and orange paw.

"AH!" I yelled and summoned my weapon and aimed it at the furry being.

"It's me Y/n!" It yelled, it sounded like Hunk.

"Don't hurt him!" A little girl said, she wore the same thing as him but was black fur. "It's just a costume!" She said, then it hit me. I put down my weapon and held my hand to Hunk.

"Sorry Hunk, I'm still trying to get use to your earth customs like this Halloween thing." I said as he got up.

"It's okay, I was about to tell you Pidge wanted to help you put on your costume." He said and then thought."You did want to be a skeleton from the day of the dead right?" He asked.

"Yeah, but uh where is her room again?" I asked him. I let Allura and Pidge choose my costume since this was really weird for me. Hunk pointed down a hall I was walking towards and then I saw the little girl. I looked into my pocket and pulled out a piece of something and gave it to her. Hunk calls it candy but he says I should wait after this thing called trick or treating to have some. I was about to knock on her door until I was pulled inside. I looked up and saw Pidge wearing a red cape and her finger nails were long and black.

"Sorry but we need to make sure no one saw you." Allura said, she looked like she was wearing a hat and a long dress with a broom next to her.

"It's fine but what are you two suppose to be again?" I never really did pay attention, I was busy making sure earth had enough protection before Keith convince me to do this

"I'm a vampire and Allura is dress up as an earth version of a witch." Pidge said while walking towards her closet. She then held out my costume, they did my make or well Pidge's mom did, the mice braided my hair (If you have short hair then do a tiny braid to go with it) and I put on black gloves. Pidge's mom looked at me and then felt like something was missing.

 Pidge's mom looked at me and then felt like something was missing