Before heading to a place called Oriande, the team helped you bond with your lion by flying through and asteroid belt. You closed your eyes and took off you helmet and head straight for the asteroid's. When you opened your eyes again, you were flying through the belt but then stopped. You noticed how the asteroids had some large ship metal in them so you flew to the biggest one. You landed and collected a sample of the metal and went back to the ship. Pidge annualized it as a metal the galran empire use to make ships for.

"I hope Vu was on that ship" You mumble under your breath, that wasn't the only thing bugging you. Since you just figured out you had a crush on Keith, a guy you just met a few weeks ago, and now Lotor seemed distant lately. When you went to bed, your head started to hurt but you just shook it off. The next day, Keith later asked you to help him with a trust exercise in the training room. Once you got there, you saw Keith with his sword and shield out. You transform you bayard and looked for what he had his weapons out for. Nothing happened so you walked over to Keith and put a hand on his shoulder. He grabbed your hand and flung you to the end of the room. You looked up and saw his face or mask was completely black.

"Whats wrong with you, this hard even for you to do!" you yelled and pulled up a shield. You kicked him and shot/hit his helmet to where it could come off. He was coughing and you ran over to him. He looked up at you and his eyes were yellow. You closed your eyes when he tried to get a hit on your but you woke up in your room with a cold sweat. You hugged your knees, Keith went to the blade of marmora a few weeks after getting the rose. You looked at your night stand and it had a rose petal on the table.

(Flashback) The blade of marmora came to get Keith since he wanted to learn more about who his parents were. He had shown you the blade he had gotten after. You sighed after Hunk, Lance, Shiro, Pidge, Coran, Allura and Lotor said there goodbyes. He walked up to you after everyone went to meet with Kolivan.

"I guess some one else is gonna have to look after you while I'm gone." Keith smiled. You gave him a sympathy smile. He hugged you and looked at you.

"Well you better hurry back or else I'm gonna have to get you." You say, Keith laughed.

"You really have changed, it's a good thing we found you." He said, when he looked over at the other paladins you kissed his cheek. He looked back at you with blush on his face. He smiled at your when he got on the ship and that was the last time you had seen or heard from his since then.

I like Klance better but I also wanted some drama!

"A land known as oriande."  Lotor said snapping you back to reality. Coran laughed.

"I'm afraid someone has been ruggling your wimble, Prince Lotor. Oriande is just an Altean folktale. It doesn't actually exist." Coran said and then he turned his gaze at Allura.

"That's what I thought Coran. But now I have a feeling it is quite real." Allura said with a worried expression on her face, like she was ashamed for not believing the folktale all her life. You took your gaze back to the stars of the universe, wondering what mission Keith was on.

"Aren't you a little busy with running your empire to have a magical vacation?" Hunk said, this made you jump..

"What?!" You yelled. Lance looked at you and so did Pidge like you just jumped out of no where while they were discussing where to celebrate your birthday. Pidge explain what happen while you were in the pod healing from the rose. After a while you looked at Hunk and laughed how Lance was making fun of Lotor for having what he called a 'nanny'.

"I'm gonna go do some training, call me when we have plan." You say and hit the training deck. You trained for a couple of hours and then tried to do it blindfolded. You undo the blind fold after words and see you left the place as a mess. You cleaned up a lot faster than you thought but it was clean enough by Coran's standards. You went to the secret library room which Allura let you have since you were the only one who planed on using it and could go inside. The voice later told you it name.

"So your name is Vulen?" You asked. the voice answered yes and you were able to actually talk to the voice once you started coming to the room more often. Allura called you to the control room and you left the voice to rest for the day or whatever he did while you were gone, he wouldn't say so you never asked.

"No it's a white hole. Instead of pulling things in, it pushes them away" Pidge said, parts of ships were everywhere and thought that this ship wasn't the first to find this place. This made you feel uneasy bit you just sat in your seat trying to act like there was nothing to worry about. Voltron went into the white hole and so did you.

"Is that a white lion?" Pidge said after being blasted. You say the lions breaking apart and when a lazer was about to hit Lance, you pushed him out of the way and got hit yourself but was still able to fly. You heard a faint noise which sounded like Lotor called you all back and you all flew out of the hole. When you all landed on the ship, Lotor explained that the chosen could only go through. Allura and Lotors cheek marks were glowing and so was your altean marking on your cheek but your lion was to busted up to fly out again.

"I'll stay here, you and Allura can go back to the white hole since your the only ones the white lion or guardian will let in." You said to Lotor, everyone agreed to this plan except for Lance of course. Since the ships particle barrier went down, so did the rest of the power. You helped everyone put the main power on and when Hunk dropped a tool, you went to go get it. When you came back up, everyone was staring at you.

"What?" You asked.

"YOUR ROYALTY" Pidge screamed, she and Allura helped you research about your kind so only they knew the difference between royals and subjects. "You ran super fast to get the tool and then came back up here like it was nothing." She yelled while Hunk was hugging you. You pat his head and reminded everyone about the power being gone so they went back to that.

"Well I guess this explains why you were able to clean the training room faster than I am" Coran said, he kinda helped you clean the training deck but didn't watch you clean so he wasn't to sure if you just cleaned a lot or didn't wash things hard enough.