19 part 1

Art not mine but the bronze color is f/c

Your POV

It felt so good to be in my lion again, the others formed voltron while I flew to the atlas to get my orders from Shiro.

"F/c Lion is up and running." I said. I heard every one cheering but it ended when the galra ships started to blast there cannons at us. My lion was kinda low on energy and then the consule lifted up and started to glow. My controls weren't working until my screen locked a location on all the ships. I opened a coms to the other paladins. "Something is up with my lion." I said, then my bayard floated into the consule but waited for me to push it in, I held it and pushed it in.

Third person POV

Y/n pushed in her bayard and her lion soon turned into something else. All the paladins were confused to see Y/n's lion turn into a dragon. All the paladins were amazed but what was weird was that the dragon flew so fast, almost the same as the red lion. It roared and when it flew by the other paladins, parts of the dragon glowed when the lions roared but went back to the color F/c. Y/n didn't notice anything different about her (What she thought it was still a lion) lion. She flew and destroyed some ships but she looked at Sendak's ship which made the dragons wings drop a bit.

"It'll be powerful enough to vaporize earth." Sam said through the coms once Y/n was brought back to reality.

"We can't let that happen, what do we do?" Hunk asked, Y/N gave the ship one last look before she flew back to the lions.

"Should we go after the Zaiforge cannons?" Allura asked, that would be a good idea if, "The lions might not be able to defeat them in time" Allura said. Y/n sighed and looked up to see Keith looking straight at her. She had let it go since they were on an important mission and she felt like she needed to fight. 

"We know there being controlled by Sendak, lets take him out first." Keith said, voltron then flew over to his command ship but was shot by something from the earth. Y/n looked down, she hated how much Sendak was prepared. She flew over to voltron to make sure they were ok.

"You guys ok?" Y/n asked as she opened com links to them all.

"Were fine, but what the heck was that?!" Lance yelled, Y/n looked at where the beam came from to only to see the beams nearly hit voltron again but another fired and bounced off a plate and hit voltron in the back, y/n wanted to help but her lion kept on stopping her.

"Were under attack from one of those bases that launched a zaiforge cannon!" Allura yelled, Y/n growled in union with her dragon while gripping on her controls harder.

"They must've been designed to protect the cannons after they launched!" Pidge said, Y/n looked at one of the plates that was floating by. You thought it was something from earth but so much has happened while you were gone with the paladins.

"Shield!" Keith yelled as the shield was formed but you saw a beam come at Y/n, she pushed a button and her dragon wings protected her. She noticed that voltron was being hit so she spread her wings and tried to block off any attacks.

"Were being attacked from all angles!" Pidge yelled again, Y/n moved the wings and kept on doing so until she started getting tired.

"Should we fall back?" She asked 

"No, were to close to retreat." Lance said as Y/n got hit in her shoulder that was close to her head.