hold your peace.

{ i feel like there is a ton of oneshots where kayc gets married to someone else, so i decided to switch roles. this was one of my drafts from a while back so i'm sorry if there's a lot of mistakes or it's pretty patchy within the storyline. much love <3

- kami 🌻 }

"you should have just told him." kylie sighed as she took the girls hand into hers. "things could have been different."

"but he seems happy. i don't want to ruin that for him, if anyone deserves happiness it's him." she whispered, pulling her knees to her chest as tears fell from her glossy eyes.

"you deserve happiness too, kaycee. you both do." kylie muttered taking her little sister into her arms as her body began to erupt in sobs. "you both do."

"i can't be happy without him." kaycee sobs into the hem of kylie's shirt, drenching it in her salty tears. "i can't be kaycee without sean."

"then get him back." she whispered, pressing a kiss against her forehead.

"he was never mine."

-

kaycee slipped on her floral dress, her hands wrapping around her waist as she swayed in the mirror wincing at the dark bruises that hid underneath her eyes. "today's the day."

kylie watched as her little sister, brushed on a nude eyeshadow across her eyelids, letting out a sigh of frustration as she took a makeup wipe across her raw skin. "all these years and i still can't do my own makeup."

kylie pulled up a chair beside her, taking the brush from her hand before placing it onto the table. "kaycee, you don't need to wear makeup. you're absolutely stunning, okay?"

"i just don't want to look like a mess, i want him to think that i'm okay." kaycee whispered as she wiped away a tear from her cheek before turning back to the mirror. "i don't want him to know that i'm hurting."

"kaycee, are you sure you can do this?" kylie asked as she pressed a kiss against her sisters stained knuckles.

"i want to be there for him."

kylie nodded softly, running her fingers through her sisters straightened hair. "the second you feel uncomfortable, you let me know and we will go, okay?"

"okay."

"let's go." she smiled, taking kaycee's hand as she led her out into the car, a gift in the other hand.

-

"ricebowl! i'm so glad you made it, i know you have such a busy schedule!" sean laughed as he wrapped his arms around kaycee's waist.

"i wouldn't miss it for the world." she hummed into the crook of his neck, smelling the sweet scent of his cologne.

"you look good, kaycee. " sean whispered, placing his hand on her shoulder as he pulled away. "i'm glad that you're doing good."

"so do you, im extremely happy for you and audrey." she hummed, forcing a smile onto her lips, wanting to erupt in a sob as she saw the legitimate joy that radiated off him.

"thank you. im really glad that i found the one." sean laughed. "we're actually going to compete for world of dance season 9 once we get back from our honeymoon!"

"oh, that's amazing. i'm extremely happy for you guys. maybe you'll get farther than we did." kaycee whispered, her smile faltering as she met his gaze. "sean and audrey, sounds better than sean and kaycee."

"kaycee, i didn't mean it like that." sean muttered, taking her hand into his, trying to get her to meet his eyes. "you know i will forever cherish what we gained from being on the show together. i met my best friend."