jealousy.

if you're reading this, skip to some of my later oneshots as these are nowhere as near as good as the ones i've produced lately, but if you want to start from the beginning and see my growth over the next few months go right ahead <3

- kami [ october 14, 2019 ]

*** i recommend staring at "it was cold outside" ✨☁️

" hey sean want to come over for a sleepover after class?" kaycee said with a beaming smile as she walked over.

"sorry kayc, but i'm going to tate's. maybe next time." sean said still staring at his phone.

"you said that last time, sean. why don't you want to ha-" she was cut off by the ringing of a phone.

a bright smile made its way onto the boys face as a picture of tate and him lit up the screen.
" hey tate! what's up?" he said as he walked out of the kitchen.

" kayc, were going to pick up tate for class, alright?" he said with a questioning look.

"umm you know what sean, go ahead. i don't feel good and i think- i think i'm going home."

" kaycee, what's wrong?" he said ha going up the phone and making his way to the petite curly haired girl.

" it's fine, i just uh- i just started my period!" she said making it up as she goes.

"yep, i just started my period and i don't feel like going to class, alright see you later." she said as she walked out the door.

"but kayc! you don't start till another week" he said yelling out the door.

"NOT THIS TIME." she screamed back.

sean walked into the rice house, without even knocking, " hi mrs. rice, how are you doing?" he said walking past her up the stairs.

he was carrying a small plastic walmart bag in his hand as he opened the door to kaycees room. "hello my weirdo friend." he said as he jumped on top of the bed right next to her.

" i brought you some tampons, chocolates, i also got you your favorite candy." he said with a small smile as he handed them to her.

"aw sean! you're so nice!" she said as she took the items out.

" hey kay- wait you don't start your period till another week." kylie said as she walked into the room.

"HOW DOES EVERYONE KNOW MY CYCLE?!"

"so you're not on your period? so why did you tell me you were? wait why didn't you want to go to class then? "

kylie slowly backed out the room trying not to involve herself in the situation.

" im embarrassed to tell you." kaycee said looking down at her hands.

"kaycee, i know your period cycle, i don't think anything you can say would be embarrassing."

" okay, i was jealo- i was jealous of tate." she said softly, still not making eye contact. "and i don't know why but you have been spending so much time with her and i feel like you don't want to be around me and i don't want you to replace m-

"kayc" , he said softly grasping her chin in his delicate fingers. "no one could ever, ever, replace you. you will always fill apart of my heart than no one can replace. you are on of kind, rice. and i would never choose to be around someone other than you."

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i haven't hung out with you and i've been with tate lately, it's just because there's something- there's something i've been wan-wanting to do, but i needed advice." sean said looking down this time.

"why couldn't you talk to me about this?" she said, as hurt flashed on her face for a quick second.

"because, it has to do with you."

"but what abo-" she was cut off by his lips grazing hers. his lips moved in sync with hers as he hoisted her into his lap. their kiss deepened as his tongue swiped her lip and allowed him access. it was so slow, but so passionate all at once. they moved in sync was as if this was a natural thing for them.

kaycee pulled away slightly, with a huge smile taking over her face. "so i'm guessing that's what you were talking about."

" hmm i don't remember, maybe you could help remind me," he said as he pulled her in closer.

"you're such a lewser." she said staring into his soft eyes. "and you're such a weirdo." he said closing the gap in between them.

///

i'm sick :( i'm sorry i haven't updating lately but it's because i have a sinus infection 😤

- kamille ♥️🌻