I promise.

100K! i seriously cannot describe how much this means to me, i started out his book expected maybe 10 views, 20 if i was feeling lucky. i am beyond thankful for everyone and i cant wait to continue writing more for you guys. i love you all so much.

also i just started school so updates will be slow!

also dedicated to a few of my loves - kaycinpoint ilybronksxx petalxoxo kayceEseaniE seayceecentral seayceestories THAT1GURLLL seayceesuss seayceetings  and of course all of tuesday's team :)

thank you all for everything.

- kami 🌻

"Kaycee, can I talk to you outside?" Sean scratches the back of his head nervously, ignoring the smirks from the Rice siblings who had practically bullied him for the past years to get to this moment.

"Yeah, sure."

They walked side by side, the sand sinking in between their toes as the waves that carried pigment from the sunset crashes against the shore.

"Thanks for inviting me to come to Hawaii with your family, I'm really glad that I get to spend it with you." Sean smiles, his tongue gliding over his lips as the wind twirls at her curls, making her smile reach her eyes.

"You will always be my first choice, I honestly was already thinking of inviting you before my family even said I could invite people."

Kaycee laughs nervously as their cheeks burn up, a red tint pooling in their cheeks - darker than the sunburn on their backs. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"Kayc, we've been friends and partners for the longest time and I would never intentionally do something to hurt that, but recently and by recently I mean the few past years." Sean chuckles, his hands clamming up but calmed as she took his hand into hers.

"I really like you, Kaycee, and I'm sorry if this ruins everything and I understand if you don't feel the- "

"I like you too."

"wait wh-"

"I like you too." Kaycee says a bit louder, shifting her view from her feet to the boy standing besides her. "I really like you, Sean."

Sean steps closer, his arm wrapping around her waist as her hands fold around his neck. Kaycee leans in slowly, her heart beating out of her chest as the feeling of his lips moving against hers made the world fade away. They both pull away, Kaycee's cheek pressed against Sean's chest as they stand their, enjoying the company of the other. "Promise this won't change a thing?"

I promise.

-----

"Sean, get the camera out of my face." Kaycee laughs, holding her hands up to cover the rosy color that was spreading along her face. "Hurry up! Is it Sean Lew Approved or not?"

A smirk tugged on his upper lip, looking around the restaurant before placing his hand over the lens. His hand hooked under her jaw, his thumb caressing her cheek as he leaned over the table - connecting her lips with his.