Epilogue

Arya, Arlington, and Alexandria are now 4 year old.

Jessie smiled watching her daughters play in the playroom as she put her hair in a messy bun.

Elijah was at work so she had to go cook dinner for him before he comes home. She wasn't a housewife though, she worked and attended school.

"Mommy! Alexandria won't give me my toy back!" Arya whined reaching for her sister.

Jessie smiled "Alexa give your sister her toy back and stop being mean before we go take a nap" she said when she heard the alarm go off and stop.

"Aunties are here come say hi" she said smiling when she looked down at her phone to see who was coming on.

The two girls and their brother got up from their spots quickly and raised past me, yelling out all of her best friends names.

Jessie chuckled "I swear I hope this next one is just single" she muttered following after her kids with a grin. "Hey you three!" She said smiling as she rubbed Lia's huge belly.

Lia groaned "ugh this little monster keeps kicking me and making me throw up all of my food" she said before bending down to pick up Arlington "how is my favorite nephew!" She said grinning

"Aunt lia um your only nephew" Arlington said kissing Lia's cheek happily.

___

Kristen has Arya on her neck as she high fived  Alexandria. 

"While you guys are having fun with Aunties i'm going to go start dinner, be good for me" I told my babies, who simply ignored me and continued to play with their aunts. 

Ten minutes of cooking I heard squeals and shouting coming from the living room, and I knew it was Elijah, they loved their daddy more than their Aunties and that wasn't surprising to me, but it sure was to Lia. 

A little while later I felt his hands come around my waist. "How's my queen today?" he asked me kissing my neck. 

I smiled "I'm great, how was work?" I asked him as I stirred the pasta before turning it on low and turning to him.

"It was boring work, rather be here with you and our babies" he said pecking my lips. 

I grinned "You can for nine months if you want" I blurted his kisses always made me ramble. I hated him for it. 

I watched the confusion cross his face before he understood and grinned picking me up. "We're having another baby!" He said grinning "How far along are you? I'll make the doctors appointment we can go tomorrow" he said all at the same time as placing kisses on my face. 

"Doctors for what daddy? is mommy sick?" Arlington asked coming into the kitchen with his sisters. 

I smiled "No baby mommy isn't sick, come here babies" I said walking to the table and bending down to see face to face with her kids. Elijah stood behind her with a silly grin on his face. 

"Do you remember when Mommy and Daddy told you guys that you stayed in mommy's belly for a while?" She asked them watching as all three of them nodded. 

"Well Mommy is letting another baby live in her belly, and when he or she is born you will have another sister or brother" I told them kissing their foreheads. 

"Arlington why are you looking like that" I asked him softly seeing his pouty face. 

"Can you let a boy stay in you mommy? Arya and Alexandria doesn't like playing with me" he asked. 

I chuckled "Baby they love playing with you" I said "right Arya and Alexandria" I said 

Arya and Alexandria nodded "We love playing with you Arlington, you just dont like playing with Barbies, but your awesome at racing" Arya said smiling and hugging her brother. 

I smiled "Now lets go tell your Aunties their going to have a new addition to spoil" I said smiling as I stood up and leaned into ELijah's touch following our sweet babies out of the kitchen with their screaming already telling everyone the news.