Homework

Yeonjun

School was boring. It was always the same thing but there were nothing I could do. I went inside the class seeing Soobin doing some homework. What! i dont remember homework.

"We have homework? and you didn't even tell me." I scoffed at him, wasn't mad because it was my fault I didn't remember. "Dude, I thought you knew." he replied while lifting his eyebrows. I throw up my hands and sighs. I'm probably gonna get scolded

"You can just start now." he suggested easily, if only he knew how dumb I was. So I tell him. "Yeah like I know the answer, judging from how you are doing the homework right now. I know you don't too." he nod at my statement, see he agreed. "Go ask the monitor, she's right behind you."

The class monitor is as expected Jung Laura the coldest girl in school. Eventhough she sits behind me and Soobin. I never talked to her before. She erupts an aura that no one should mess with her.

"You're crazy for suggesting that, she won't even bother to look at us." I rolled my eyes at his idea. No way she's going to do that. "Come on, just try it. Use your charm." he winked at me. Hey I know that I'm hot but I don't think she's affected by it. But, I gather up my courage to talk to her. I turn back to face her.

Laura

My head was tilted downwards, just looking at my book. But, I could feel that somebody was looking at me trying to start a conversation so I look up. Yeonjun was trying to find words to talk to me. I was annoyed so I initiated the first

"What do you want?" My words laced with annoyance. I'm pretty sure he knew that. "Uhm, yeah, can we borrow your math homework? Just this time, please." He shoot me with his puppy eyes and I'm seriously looking at him to see if he really thinks that would work on me. "Do you even know my name?" I squinted my eyes. "Of course, it's Laura. Why wouldn't I know." His face was filled with confusion.

I was surprised that he knew my name. People supposedly knew me because of my looks and I was half white but people never knew my name. But of course i didn't show the expression. He'll tease me for it. He's a really cheeky person.

Yeonjun

After i said her name, I could tell that she was surprised but she tried hard not to show it. It was really cute in fact.

"Let me guess, you forgot how to do it." she tilted her head to the side. "Yeah I forgot it..please..." I pouted, putting my act but from the way she lookes at me, I know it didn't work.

Surprisingly, she gave me her work. i didn't actually think that it would work. But hey, it work.

"Thanks!"

I heard her whispered like she's going to tell the teacher but i brushed it off.

_______________________________________

Laura

It was finally math time. The teacher came in and she didn't wait a second to ask for the homework she gave yesterday. All the students open it to the teacher. Everybody had done the homework including these two person in front of me thanks to my help.

Yeonjun

Whoo, I survived thanks to miss cold girl. I hope she doesn't tell the teacher that I copied her. Suddenly I heard scrapping sounds from the floor meaning that somebody was standing up. And the sound came from behind me. I look back, Laura was standing.

Shit!