The decision

Yeonjun

Her head was still looking down. Her face holds no emotion. Just empty. Mother didn't question why she was here and thank god she didn't. If she didn't knock, I don't know what will happened.

Right this moment we're eating breakfast with pure silence.

"So what are you two doing today?" mom asked, initiating the conversation.

Laura just kept quiet and looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"Um, we don't know yet. Maybe go out for a little while." I hold Laura hand under the table.

"I wanna go to the police station." her sudden outburst shocked me for a second. Well I wanted to tell her to report him but I didn't think she wanted my parents to know.

"Dear, why?" mom frowns in confusion and her face was worried also. Mom and dad were looking at eah other and then at me.

"Yeonjun,what-" she thought that I did something to her. How did that even crossed her mind. I would never in my life hurt Laura. I love her so much. But before she finished saying her words, Laura cut her off.

"It's not him. He is the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me and still is." she took a heavy sigh. I grab her both hands and grip it softly. She didn't have to tell them but she wanted to because she's strong.

"I almost got raped yesterday." she heaved out her breath that she has been holding it for a while.

"Honey,I'm so sorry." mom looks so mortified. She got up from her seat and went straight to hug her. Mom's embrace gave her comfort. She let out some tears but I know that she thinks that enough crying, more action.

"I know the person who tried to do that, so I'm gonna report him."

"Yes let's give that fucker a beating." Wow, I seriously didn't think that mom would be swearing.

Laura smiled a little and it eased me a little.

Laura

We went to the police station, me and yeonjun. We reported it. Tell the details to the police and stuff. I really fucking hope that he is going to jail and rot in there. Yeonjun wanted to search for him and probably wanted to kill him when he found him but I held him back. I want him here with me.

"Baby, are you okay?" I love the way he takes care of me, the way he looks at me. It feels like I'm in a some sort of fairytale when I'm with him.

"I'm better." I smiled at him widely and he smiled back.

As long as I have him, everything will be okay.

"You know we should probably talk about what happened this morning." he took a step closer to me. He grinned while looking at me like I'm a prey and he himself is the predator. In case you don't know, we're in his room now.

"What?" I put a poker face to tease him. I was stepping backwards and then suddenly my back hit the wall. I was trapped by him. My heart was beating frantically. Everytime he does this my brain would just shut off.

"Should I remind you?" his whispers in my ears before moving to my face. His arms snakes around my waist. He tug me closer to him. Our chest was practically touching.

I was just looking at him, not answering his question. All of me was just under his spell.

Suddenly my phone rings. Yeonjun groans and took a step backward from me. I giggled a little and went to check who was calling.

Turns out it was my mother. She already heard about my problem probably because the police told her. Her tone was worried and she said she was hurrying back home with dad. Apart of me was mad because it wouldn't happened if they were at home. But it wasn't their fault. They were working hard for me. The one who is in fault is the asshole himself.

The phone call ended. Yeonjun went straight to hug me from behind.

"Who was it?"

"My mom. She knows now. And I should probably go home cause they are gonna come back in like 15 minutes." I turn myself to him and cups his face while his hands stays on my hip.

He pouts to tell me that he didn't want to let me go. I laughed a little. He always know how to make my day better. His eyes filled with passion and love for me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I tiptoed to give him a peck on the lips. Well it wasn't a peck, more of a kiss cause yeonjun initiated it.

He walked back home with me. While on the way, he made me smile,laugh out loud until I was crying by telling stories about him. We didn't even noticed that we have arrived cause it was so fun.

"We still need to talk about this morning." he smirked. Gosh, he's always gonna bring that up. "Well, technically you were screaming my name." he grinned at me cheekily

Oh my god! I can't believe he said that. I hit his shoulder slightly with  strength. He tumbled but he was fast by grabbing my wrist to stable himself.

"Call me." he cups my face. I nod a little. He kissed my forehead before leaving.

Why didn't I met him sooner?

_______________________________________

YEONJUN IS SO SWEET!!

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!