Him

Laura

The knocking sound of the door woke me up in the morning. The sunlight burst through the window giving the room some light, enough for me to see the surrounding. I went to shower and went downstairs. Breakfast was served. I could see pancakes and apple juice on the table.

"Thank you." giving mom a smile.

"You know the boy who always send you home, can I know his name?"

The fork made a sound once I drop it on the plate. I was a little surprised that she saw me with him.

"Umm...his name is yeonjun." I avoided her gaze on me. But i could see her smile from the side of my face.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

I literally choked on my water.

"From your reaction, I'm gonna say he is." I was stealing glances at her to look for some emotion. She was smiling brightly. The corner of her lips could just reach up to her eyes. A dimple was visible on her face.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I'm glad you found him. You look happier,sweetheart."

I never noticed how my attitude had changed. But i definitly know that I am happy yeonjun. He makes my life brighter and more colourful.

"Thanks mom. I gotta get to school now." I raise up from my seat and went to kiss her cheeks before going to school.

It was weird how the seat next to me was empty. I though maybe he was late but now, the school has ended and he was absent. I was starting to get worried. Is yeonjun okay? Maybe I should visit him at his house to see if he was okay. I was in a dilemma for a while then I decided that I should visit him.

I rang the doorbell for a few times. Then someone opened the door and it was his mother.

"Hi Miss Sara, I just wanted to know if yeonjun is okay cause he didn't go to school today."

"Oh, Laura. Yeonjun has a fever. He's upstairs in bed. Do you want to see him?" she offered me to come inside and I took it.

"Thank you." I take the stairs and went to his room. After the door opened, he was lying in bed. He was asleep. I tiptoed to the side of the bed to make sure I don't wake him up. He looks calm and cute. I just stared at him for a little while, admiring his features. His pink plump lips, his sharp nose and cute cheeks. How could someone resist this guy. His blue hair that looks natural on him like he was born with it. I wonder how he looks like with black hair.

"Done checking me out."

I gasped a little and stepped back making me fall on my butt.

"Yeonjun!" I scattered on my feet.

"Baby, I'm sorry." he quickly grab my hand lifting me up and settled it on his bed. His both hand took my own and grip it softly.

I was trying so hard to give him the silent treatment but his pouting face made me gave up.

"Don't do that again."

His calloused hand went to my cheeks and rub it softly making my skin tingles and butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I'm sorry." it came out like a whisper.

"How did you get a fever?"

"I don't know. This morning, I felt so tired." he shrugged it off.

"I was worried. You should have texted me."

Yeonjun smirk a little and engulfed me into a hug.

"I'm really sorry for making you worried. I'm fine, now that you're here." he rest himself in the crook of me neck.

"I should be going. You need to rest more." I take his face in my palm. I give him a peck on the cheek.

He didn't want to let me go but after persuading him a little he let me. After arriving home, I saw a note left on the kitchen counter. It was from mom and dad saying that they will not be home tonight. I was a little upset. Sometimes they don't come back home and spend the night at their office working their asses off. I know it was for me to live in these luxury but I just want their company. I went upstairs and showered. I was doing my homework when I heard the doorbell rang.

Weird, mom and dad said that they won't come back home. Did they changed their mind? Or maybe it was Yeonjun? I wish.

I went downstairs and opened the door to see Jace in front of it. Hell god no! What the heck is he doing here? How did he even know my house?

"What are you doing here?" putting up an annoyed face so he would know that he is not welcomed here.

"You have a great house." he admired the surrounding before looking at me.

"You're not answering my question. What the fuck are you doing in front of my house?" I growled.

"Woah, hold on. I just wanted to see you." he fucking smiled. I'm pretty sure his brain lost a screw that's why he's acting like this.

"How did you know my house?"

He didn't answer. His face looks anxious. Oh no!

"Are you stalking me?" I back off a little and show him a hint of disgust on my face. If he doesn't leave, I'm gonna call the police.

"Laura, I fucked up. I know....Just give me a chance. I miss you so much." he dare bring his face to my house and asked for a second chance. Crazy bitch!

"Get out before I called the police!" I yell at him to scare him off but it didn't affect him one bit. In fact, he step inside my house. "What are you doing? I said get out!" he still didn't stop instead getting closer to me step by step.

I panicked. I didn't know what to do. It was harder for me to breath as my breath becomes shallow. Somebody help me!

_______________________________________

What would happen to Laura? Stay tuned to find out what happen in the next chapter.

Thank you to my readers for reading this.

Don't forget to vote. It really means a lot to me.