Go Out with me

Laura

"Miss-"

Out of the blue, somebody interrupted me and that person said something that made everyone froze on their seats including me but of course I was standing.

Yeonjun

Is she joking? Why is she being so immature. Come on it was one time.I was panicking. The teacher doesn't like it when the students didn't do their homework and just copy other. She said that she was going to tell the teacher, why didn't I bother about it. Fuck, what can I do. A really crazy idea pop in my head.

"Laura, will you go out with me?"

I interrupted her and I said the most craziest word that made everybody silent. I truly had gone crazy.

Just kill me!

Laura

Is he crazy? Is he really dumb? What the hell is wrong with this guy. I knew he didn't like me so why is he suddenly asking me that. I got back to my senses and then i continued what I was trying to say.

"Miss, I was just wondering if I could go to the bathroom?"

I know that he thought that I was going to tell the teacher about him copying me. Oh come on, I'm not childish to do that. Even if he wants to stop me, can't he think some other words to say. I'm not embarrased. I bet he is.

"Yes, you may go but I think you got a question to answer when you get back." Miss Han replied. As badly as I tried to ignore the last part. I did hear it, unfortunately.

Yeonjun

I'm fucking embarrased right now. The bathroom! God, why am I such a fucking idiot. I truly thought the worst of her.

_______________________________________

Laura

I heard the bells when I was still in the bathroom meaning math time was over. I got out of the bathroom then somebody pulled my wrist to a corner where it wasn't visible to other students. I look to see who it was. Yeonjun was staring at me, it looked like he was glaring but no.

"What do you want?" I huffed out in annoyance. He is truly testing me. "Are you kidding me?" His voice was whispering but also yelling so both.
"What? You were the one who said without thinking twice." So he's going to blame me for his mistake. "You could have interupted me while I was talking." His breath came out in shallow. "Just like you did? Well I'm sorry for being a well mannered girl." I speak out in a taunting voice. His eyes turned into a glaring stare. "You knew that it would turned out like this. You wanted it to happen." He speaked like he knew all about the world. "The fuck are you saying! Why would you think that. I don't even know you to do thinks like that. I'm not fucking childish." He was speechless. His lips were hanging and he looked like he wanted to say something but it won't come out.

"You know what, fuck you for thinking like that. You better change your attitude. At least I keep my thoughts inside my head and I don't go bothering other people." I left him there. My head felt like exploding.