Not Now

Laura

It's been months of dating yeonjun and our feelings for each other just keeps getting stronger. There were some little arguments but we didn't fight longer than minutes. We couldn't actually. Yeonjun is the perfect man everyone could ask for. He's sweet,caring,romantic and really easygoing. Not to mention his looks, the way his eyes squishes when he smiles. His sharp nose and high cheekbones. He's totally an attractive human being.

"Laura why are you looking at me like that?" he waved his hands in front of me to wake me up from my daydreaming.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" changing my gaze fully to him.

"Do you wanna go to my house today? There's no one home." his eyes showing desperation for me just to say yes. The way his eyes sparkles even in the daylight.

"What are we gonna do?" i insisted on asking. I know just 1 sec with him would be spent meaningful but just checking.

"I don't know..." he smirks and then suddenly he came closer trapping me to the wall leaving just little space between us. His right hand snakes to my waist and wrap around it while his left hand cups my cheek. The soft touch of his hands on mine was endearing and the way he caresses my cheek was melting me. I still get the electricity jolting my body everytime he touches me eventhough it has been months.

My knees were weak, I didn't know why I didn't fall yet. His nose nudged with mine. He was too close for my well being. The hot breath fanning on my face was enough to make me weak in the knees.

"Laura.." the way he says my name was seductive. To top it with the way how he was looking at me with desire while he always flick his glances btween my lips and my eyes.

All I want was just to feel his lips on mine just to taste the sweetness of his lips. He came closer just brushing his lips with mine for a second.

I forgot for a second that we're at school. Shit! Someone could see us.

"Yeonjun.." I push him a little just enough for my hands to rest on his shoulders. He was confused with my reaction. Trust me I want to kiss him that time but it was risky.

"We're at school. People could see us."

"We'll continue this at my house." he glances at my lips for the last time and then lick his lips.

"We should go now. Class is starting." he went off before I could comprehend what was happening.

Now how could I focus in class when yeonjun just looked at me like that. My insides are all a mess.

Yeonjun

I can't believe that she agreed on going to my house. We can have our privacy time after so many times of failing to get her alone with me. My mind always drags to the thought of her pink plump lips. I can't stop thinking about kissing her. All my mind was full of her and only her. Therefore no one could ever replace her. She's the one for me and I hope she does feel the same.

"Your house is nice." she was walking through the living room and spot a baby picture of yeonjun. " Oh my god, you look so cute." she squeels like a childen while holding the frame.

"When was this?"

"Three I think." I shrugged. Come on who remembers when they were babies.

"I wanna see your room."

"Follow me." I lead her to my room and thank god it was clean and tidy, well for me.

"It's different from I imagine." she passed by, looking through all the space.

She jumped a little when she heard the door closes. I could tell that she was afraid to turn back. I took the steps towards her slowly creating anticipation in the air.

"Laura.." carefuly standing behind her, not trying to to scare her. I hug her from behind and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She was nervous just as I was. Every little touch makes our spine tingles and craving for more.

She turns back facing me. Her hand tracing from my stomach to my shoulders. I tensed from her touch and let out a small groan.

"Laura, don't do that." I warned her. How can I control myself with her if everything she does gives me butterflies. I bring her closer. So close that I can feel her body heat. Her nose nudging with mine. Our breath fanning each others faces. Her lips was just centimeters away from mine. My mine was clouded. All I want was just to claim her lips.

"I'm not ready yet. Not now." she looks at me in the eyes with a slight of a terrified expression. Fuck, I would never force anything on her.

"Laura,No! I would never force it on you. I love you. I'm sorry that I scared you. I just- I just want to kiss you so badly. It's driving me crazy." I hug her tightly to assure her that I meant all of it.

Suddenly, I felt vibration on my chest, something pounding. Then I heard a loud laugh coming from Laura. She tilts her head back while laughing madly.

"Oh god,you should see your face. It was hilarious." She cups her mouth trying to hold back her laugh.

I cut her off by pulling her closer and whispered something in her ear.

"You're not gonna laugh after this." I claimed her lips with passion but gently. I could feel her goosebumps all over me but I continued to kiss her. She responded in seconds and brought her hands to my head and grips my hair strongly.

"Yeonjun.." she moaned making me craving for more. I push my tongue inside and we fought for dominance but of course I won. I continued to peppered wet kisses from her jaw to her neck and bit down her sweet spot. She let out a loud moan as the results. I move from her neck to her earlobe and nip it slowly.

"Not laughing now do you?"

I was just about to kiss her one more time but something stop me in my tracks. Knocking sounds were heard bhind the door. It must be my parents. Shit! They'll go nuts if they see Laura. From the way how Laura looks, I know she thought the same.