More than this

Laura

We went downstairs and saw that her mother was preparing the table. I went there to help her. Now that I look at her, I noticed that Yeonjun looks more like her mother but his eyes was more to his father.

"Can I help with anything?"

"It's okay, I'm almost done. You can sit at the table." she smiled while scrunching her eyes. I giggled, looks like Yeonjun got that trait from her mother.

His dad and Yeonjun were already seated at the table and I took my seat next to Yeonjun. His mother followed after.

"So, Laura right?" his father asked.His tone was gentle like how a father should be. Yeonjun is lucky to have great parents.

I nod to answer him.

"Where are you from? Your name shows that you seem to be from other country." he continued.

"Yes, I'm from America actually. Moved here 2 years ago."

"Family business?" her mother asked.

Yeonjun looked at me with a slight of fear. Fear that I would be bothered by the question.I smiled to assure him that it was okay.

"No it's just, I wanted to live here." I smiled at both of them."This is amazing, where did you buy this?" God the fruits were heaven.

"Just around the block." she giggled at my behaviour. "You're cute Laura, I can tell why my son likes you."

I blushed at her comment.

"Mom stop that." Yeonjun was blushing also. His face was red like a peach. So cute.

"You guys look good together. I wish you guys last long." his father add up and look at both of us lovingly.

I was really glad that his parents approved of me and him. I was getting really emotional, every human being should have parents that love and care about them.

"I hope so too cause I want more than this." hearing that statement from Yeonjun makes me love him even more. I didn't think that I was capable of feeling this strong feelings for someone. Yeonjun just makes me happy, he always showers me with affection showing how much he loves me. Every moment we spent together always brings me to cloud nine.

Yeonjun

She was weirdly silent on the way to her house. She was fidgeting with her little hands. My words cut deep in her heart. Worried flash over my head. Was it too early?

I took her hand in mine and tilt her chin up so we were eye to eye. But I could tell that she was still avoiding my gaze.

"Laura was it something I said?" I hold her gaze and her eyes flashes something I couldn't figure it out. But she shook her head fast to deny it.

"No, it's just I'm overwhelmed. I'm scared that it's not even a year yet since we started dating but I already feel this so much feelings for you."

"Baby, I know you think it's fast but trust me, I feel the same as well. Don't doubt my feelings for you cause I love you more than ever. I know we are still young but I know you are just it for me. Everyday I would think how would my life would be if I didn't met you but all I see was just blurry. You play a big part in my life and I don't want you away from me. Not now, not ever." I cup her cheeks and look at her in the eyes so she can see the sincerety. I would never lie to her about my feelings.

Laura smiled so widely that it showed her perfect teeth. I'm glad that I can make her insecurities go away. Her forehead was touching mine. We were leaning on each other. My hands grip on her hips, pulling her closer until we are just a breath away. Her hands grips on my shoulders.

Nothing came out from us. The situation just shows how much we need each other. Her hot breath was unsteady and she gets closer to me. My focus was only on her lips. Dying to feel and taste her. So I close the gap between us.

Mature Scene

Her gasp was heard as soon as her lips was on mine. The kiss was not like others, it was more passionate and more special. The taste of the fruits we ate was still there and it made the kiss more sensual. I slip my tongue in to feel her more. The kiss just confirms how we feel for each other. It was magnificent. We couldn't stop, we wanted to just feel each other more deeply.

I move down to her jaw and her neck. Her moans was getting louder. I didn't care that we were in public, I just wanted to kiss her. Her smooth skin could be felt by my lips while I kiss and suck her neck to leave a hickey. A mark to show that she is mine.

"Yeonjun..it's getting late." she groaned. I stop and take a look at her. She was breathing heavily and a smile crept up to my face. Our little make out did her like this and what could I say, I love seeing her like this. She gave back a smile.

I peck her lips and slowly moving it to her earlobe and nips it. She pulled me tighter as she gets turn on by it. "Yeonjun..." She let out a little moan. God knows what it did to me.

"I love hearing your moans and I can give you more than this but not now. Right now, let's just get you back home before your parents go nuts."

_______________________________________

Sorry for not updating after a long time. I'll try to update more frequently. Thank you for 2k. Seriously I appreciated it.

Don't forget to vote!