A mouse in trap

Laura

My head was a mess. I didn't know what to do. Should I hide or should i just say hi? Meeting your boyfriend's parents shouldn't be scary,right? Yeah but if you get caught in a situation like this alone in a bedroom isn't good.

Yeonjun also was panicking. He was in his own thought for so long until yeonjun's mom knocked again.

"Honey are you okay in there? I'm gonna come in."

Fuck

I'm doomed. Get ready to face the consequences. Yeonjun's eyes were bulging out. Well funny thing her mothers reaction was the same as well when she came in.

My body froze and I was breaking in cold sweats. Please just kill me.

"Oh who is..this?" her face shows no emotion. I don't know if she's mad or surprised. Woman show some emotion please!

Yeonjun didn't answer right away. He was still processing what the hell is going on until i nudged him with my elbow.

"Um..yeah..mum. This is my girlfriend, Laura."

"Girlfriend. I didn't know you had one." She looked between me and her son. She got judgy eyes there. I can see it.

"We've been dating for a little while." he was fidgeting with his hands, didn't have the courage to look at his mother in the eyes.

"Well I'm Sara Kim, yeonjun's mother." she let out a beautiful smile and hug me. I swear I didn't expected that. Well does this mean yeonjun's mum likes me? I hope so. Please don't let this be an act.

Yeonjun let out a sigh of relief seeing us both hugging. He's probably trembling right now. Cute.

"We've bought some fruits if you wanna eat, just come downstairs." she smiled for the last time before she went out of the room. I sigh so loudly like I was holding my breath.

Yeonjun sneaks his arm around my waist and kiss me at my right cheek over and over again. I was giggling cause it tickles a little.

"I can tell that she likes you." He whispers in my ear and nips it. His hot breath on my ear and his touch makes my body tingles.

"I hope so." it came out like a whisper cause my mind was distracted by yeonjun's assault at my ear.

"Let's go downstairs before my parents thinks we're doing something private in here."

"You pervert." he let out a goofy smile.

_______________________________________

This chapter is really short. I'm sorry for not updating after a long time. I've been busy. When I have time, i'll upload a long chapter.

Thank you for 1k reads. I really really appreciate it. I love you guys so much.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!