Confronting him

If you guys are enjoying the story please vote for it. I'll be really grateful if you do and thank you for all the people who had voted and devoted their time to read my story. I will try to update more often. LOVE YOU ALL!

_____________________________________________

Laura

As I was going to my seat, he was already sitting there beside my seat. The Devil. Jace. Yeonjun was already looking at me with a frown on his face. I thought about it for a while and I think I need to tell him about Jace, one way or another. I took a seat without giving that guy a glance while I know he was following every moves I make with his eyes.

"Yeonjun, can we talk for a sec?" his eyebrows furrowed.

"Sure but now?"

"Yes now." I grab his hand and take him outside to the stairs so that we can have our privacy. Once we were at the stairs, his face was filled with confusion but also worried.

"Is something wrong, Laura?" he took both of my hands.

"No I just need to tell you something. Don't get mad please." I take a breath and continue myself. "You must have found my behaviour weird after the new guy came in."

"Well yeah no kidding." he scoffed.

"Well that's because we had some history before I came here." I stop for a minute to see his face and no doubt that I saw shocked in his expression. I could tell that he was really surprised with the news because his jaw dropped a little.

"He was my ex-boyfriend 2 years ago and then we broke it off cause I caught him sleeping with an another girl. It was madness and the anger I felt that time was over the top. Because of him, i'm afraid to get hurt by people. I'm afraid to get close with people. But you're not like him, I can see that. That's why i'm giving you a chance. Him coming doesn't change anything cause I've forgotten everything. I don't give a shit about him. So if he talks something about the past, please ignore him. I don't like him. I like you."

He was silent for a moment but the moment his face frowns with anger. I knew he wanted to kill that guy.

"He's a bastard, a fucking bastard. How could he do that to someone so wonderful and amazing and that is you. I would never do that to you. And this is a weird timing to discuss- but you like me. Is that true?" he was searching for an answer all around my face. I nod to give him the confirmation. I didn't want to hide my feelings anymore. I like him to know that our feelings were mutual.

"Laura i'm so happy. So now you're my girlfriend. You're mine now." his smile was so big. His corner lips could have reached his eyes. His eyes was filled with affection and adore. His words had made my heart warm and my pulse quickened. Only he can make me feel like this. Like I'm on a cloud nine.

Yeonjun couldn't stop smiling, I could see it even from the back of his head. Well I couldn't stop smiling either. I've never been so happy in my whole life. But someone just ruined my mood when he ask for a talk with me. Jace.

"Laura, let's talk." he thinks he can order me around like that. Well clearly he had never seen this side of Laura. Yeonjun had gone somewhere with the teacher. Seriously bad timing. I need him here to drag me out of this.

"We don't have anything to talk about."

"Fierce now huh? I like it." what a pervert. If I could smack his smirking face.

"Yeah so that I can kill you if you ever bother me. So if you wanna live, stop talking to me." I said it with my teeth gritted and my face fuming with anger.

"Laura, you could never kill me. I'm giving you a chance if you want to get together again."

I burst out laughing like a mad woman. He must be crazy. Was something wrong with his brain, how could he say that I want him back. Never in my life had I thought about him.

"Did your brain got tangled after I left you? You never sound so crazy but today you prove me wrong. Not in my life had I trigger myself to take you back. I don't want a bastard messing up with me. And fyi, I have a boyfriend who is much better than you."

I crossed my arms to show that I meant what I said just now.

"You're just trying to make me jealous. I can see how my appearance triggered you. You must have remembered our good times together and I can make you feel more good this time."

"You're disgusting. I agree your appearance did affect me but not in that way but in the most hateful, disgusted way. I remembered
what you did to me and that makes me want to kill you all over but I'm not that kind of person. I had forgotten all of that. I won't live with my past memories. I want to move on with the future where I can be happy with the people I love and that doesn't include you. If you disturb my relationship with yeonjun, I won't resist myself from killing you."