A tease

Laura 

This time I was the one who had to stay back to clean up the class and of course I ask yeonjun to wait for me.

"Is this payback?" he asked while sitting on the teacher's desk.

"of what?" I shrugged.

"Last time you waited for me and now i'm waiting for you."

"No and look if you don't want to wait for me you can go." I sighed. He can tell me that he didn't want to wait for me. He didn't need to be so annoying.

"Are you mad?" He got off the table and walk towards me.

"No, now don't disturb me. I'm doing my task." I change my attention to the class. I was not going to pay attention to him. He said he was going to make me like him eventhough I already do now but that attitude is not going to work.

Suddenly he grab and pinned me to the wall. His other hand was leaning beside me at the wall to block my way.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I stuttered my words. His body was so close that I could feel the heat of his body. My heart was beating way too fast for my own good.

"I know you're mad but there's no reason to be." he lean his face closer until his nose touched mine. His breath linger on my face.

I mutter up my courage to talk to him.

"We're at school right now." it came out like a whisper but I think he heard it.

"There's no one here." his gaze going back and forth between my eyes and my lips. He moves closer but sideways and then to my cheek. He kissed my cheek. A tingle went through my spine.

"I want to kiss you but I won't stop if I do that and then your task won't be done."

My face turns red as all the blood crept to them. He's teasing me and I liked it. Then his body heat fades away as he stepped back giving me space. I almost groan because of the lost contact. His eyes still lingers on mine. His eyes was soft but mine was hard. I was glaring at him. I move past him and start to do my work.

Yeonjun pov

She was pissed off. It's really cute and sexy to see her mad. It's one of the traits that I like about her. Just being with her is like heaven. I can't seem to get enough of her. I 'm seriously whipped for her. I would die for her. I'm falling for her hard and I think I'm falling in-love.

After she had done she dash off out of the class. I had to catch up with her.

"Laura, wait!" she is fast but I can still ran after her.

"You really like to make me mad,huh?" she stop and stood in front of me with an angry face but I think it was cute.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I laugh a little but it made her more pissed off. Oh no.

"You're laughing. Is this a-"

I grab her waist and pull her closer until my nose nudged her nose. I could see that her face was flushed and blushing really hard.

"You still want that kiss, do you?" my eyes gazes on her lips for a while before it flickers to her eyes.

"Yeonjun-"

The whisper made me groan. My name just came out perfectly from her mouth. Her lips parted and I took that as a yes to kiss her. I was leaning in until a buzzing sound disturbed us. It was coming from her phone. Why did the phone ruined the perfect moment. I groan while I step back. She was looking between her phone and me. She was hesitating to pick up the phone but my little nod made her change her mind.

Turned out it was her mother that called her, asking what time is she coming home. Well I guess that's my cue to send her home. The walk to her home was rather awkward and when we arrived at the front door, both of us didn't speak for a while.

"Thanks for staying with me." she was fidgeting in her spot when she said it.

"It's nothing. I'm sorry that I made you really mad." I grab both of her hands hoping for her to forgive me.

"I'm not mad. I'm just annoyed but not anymore." she smiled it off and grip my hands to asure me.

"I can still give that kiss if you want." I smirked at her.

"Yeonjun, we're at my house." she smile sweetly. But her next move really surprised me. She gave me a peck on the lips and that made my stomach flipped and my heart tingle. Oh my god, I 'm really whipped.

"See you tomorrow yeonjun, bye." she heads inside.

I went back thinking if that kiss was a sign that she likes me too. I had a hard time sleeping thinking about her. I have to ask her tomorrow. Tomorrow.