A living nightmare

-This is quite a disturbing scene-

Laura

I tried to search for a way out but there wasn't cause he blocked the way. His present keep on coming closer until he was just in front of me. He pinned me to the wall. His breath keep fanning into my face and I felt disgusting.

I tried to push him away but he grab my wrist and pin it to the wall above my head.

"God, I should have touch you back then." He put his hand on my hip and goosebumps flowed through my body.  My heart was frantic. His touch was so disgusting, I felt like puking.

"Please don't.." I beg him not to touch me. He was out of control.

He keep stroking my body from my waist to my hip and the back of my body. I started crying. Tears flowing down my cheeks. I didn't want to feel this. I just wanted to die right now.

"Laura,don't cry. You make me crave you more." his face coming closer until he was a breath away from my face.

"Fuck you, don't touch me!" I tried to put up a fight by wiggling out of his hold but he was stronger than me.

"Stop you fucking bitch." he slap me. I was astonished by his action. My cheeks sting from the pain.

"Laura I'm sorry. You just won't give in." he put on a guilty face. He started caressing my cheeks where it was hurting. His touch makes me feel nauseous.

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"I know you want me. I'll give it to you." his face lit up by my words. He touch my bottom lip with his thumb.

I cried when his lips touched mine. His kiss was rough and sloppy. How could i kiss this guy 2 years ago. He keeps on kissing me, shoving his tongue. I felt so restless and hopeless. This was the only way for me to get away from him.His hold on me wasn't so strong so,before it goes any further, I kick his crotch and punch him in the face making him fall back while holding his private part.

I ran out of the house, crying. Lost. I didn't know where to go. All I wanted was just getting away from that creep. I went to where my feet was running to.

Without even noticing, I was in front of someone's house. Not just someone, Yeonjun's house. How did i get here, even I don't know. I didn't think twice before ringing the doorbell. I didn't care whether i will disturb his parents sleeping or him sleeping.

I was still crying. I could taste the sour taste of my tears with my tongue.

Yeonjun

I heard the doorbell ringing. I thought it was my parents but they said they won't be back home until tomorrow morning. I was curious who would be here in the middle of the night. Hopefully it wasn't a serial killer or anything. I'm not ready to die. I have to marry Laura first.

When I open the door. The one person who I haven't expected to come, the person who holds my heart was standing in front of me looking bloodshot. Her eyes was red. Her cheeks were red also. It looks like she's been crying.

My heart fell. I was worried to see her like this and also mad thinking what had happen. I didn't have time to think cause she jump right into me and hug me so tightly. She cried so hard and it broke my heart to see her in this state.

I carried her to my room. Her waist wrap around my torso. I wanted to lay her on the bed but she won't let go. So I just sit on the bed while her feet dangling beside me.

I didn't question anything and just rub her back until she calm down. I was really curious to know what happen but I held back and focus on comforting her. I thought of so many situation that she may have gone through. I was furious.

She stopped crying after 5 minutes in my arms. She looked at me in the eyes and my heart clench. She looks so lost. I grab her face with my hands and caress her cheeks, looking at her in the eye.

"Kiss me." she demanded while she came closer until her lips brush my own. My desire to kiss her came flooding. I obeyed her. I bring her lips to mine to comfort her and to throw the pain away. She was kissing me passionately as her tongue crash into my mouth. I groaned by her action making me crave her more.

She grip my hair and continued to devour my mouth. I was a little surprised by her action. She moved her hand to my abdomen and she inserted her hand inside my shirt tugging the shirt up.

I wasn't going to take advantage of her state so I grab her wrist and pull it out. I push her a little to stop our makeout session. Our forehead was leaning against each other.

"Laura, what happened?" I grab her face as I started asking her.

Her tears were on the verge of coming out but I could tell that she was holding it out. My whole being was breaking down because of her. I was worried sick. What could have happened?

"I'm sorry..I-I" she didn't finished her words. So I just wrap her again with my arms and lie down on the bed with her.

I didn't want to force her to speak. So I just figured that I would ask her tomorrow where I pray she would be okay. I figured she would be staying the night with me in my arms. Maybe her problem was related to her parents. I slept while holding her. Her face resting in the crook of my neck. Her arms wrap around my body.