The Truth

Laura

Something hard was felt on my fingertips when I woke up. A touch that makes my skin warm from my waist. What is this unusual feeling? I've never woke up like this before.

Then it hit me when I saw yeonjun's face in front of me,admiring me. I was almost rape yesterday but I got away. Then I came here crying and the last thing I knew was I'm already asleep.

I sit up trying to grasp the moment. Yeonjun followed my movement.

"Hey,baby." he hold both of my hands,caressing each one with care and love. He brings one of his hand to my chin and tilted my head up to meet his gaze.

We were quiet for a few seconds before he broke it.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he ask with a careful tone.

"I-I don't know how to start.." a whisper sound came out with the word but I think he heard it. It was hard for me to tell him cause I didn't want to remember it and also I don't want Yeonjun to be mad at me. Just thinking about it makes me feel goosebumps all over. I felt traumatised.

Without even knowing, a tear slipped down my cheek. Yeonjun immediately hug me so tightly and I repay it. Afraid that he would be gone after I tell him.

"Is it bad?" he whisper in the crook of my neck.

I nodded. He brings my face up to look at his. We stared at each others eyes. His eyes was burning the life out of me. Only he keeps my body alive.

"Last night,my parents weren't at home. So I was alone and then somebody knocked." More tears came out. Yeonjun took me in his arms, my legs were straddling his hips. I was sitting on his lap while his arms wrap around my waist.

"I didn't think that...Jace would come." His body went rigid after hearing his name. His face was frowning.

"He was stalking me from day 1 and he suddenly.." I couldn't help the tears that came out. Yeonjun brush all the tears and kiss my forehead,cheeks and lips so many time. His kisses makes me strong.

"He wanted to rape me yesterday." I hang my head down. Yeonjun didn't say anything for a few seconds.

And then I heard the sound of a heaving breath that was so fast that you could probably know that the person was mad.

"That fucking son of a bitch."

Yeonjun

I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna end that fucker's life. I could feel that my brain was going fast, my breath getting harder. I was beyond angry, I was furious. That motherfucker had the tendency to touch what was mine.

My state was going wild. I couldn't stay still. I climbed off the bed and pace back and forth. I grab my hair, pushing it back. Anyone who saw me like this would think I'm crazy. Well I'm going crazy.

I wanted to just run and search the fucker and end his life with the cruelest kind of way. I want to pull his heart out with my own bare hands so he felt the same way that I'm feeling right now

Knowing something like this happened to Laura yesterday while I was just here in my room doing nothing. It hurts me that I wasn't there to help her. It hurts my heart that she had been through hell that it probably made her traumatised.

Then, Laura hugged me. I collapsed on the ground with her arms around me. I shouldn't be the one who needs confort. She need it more. She brush the tears that I didn't know I spilled. I look at her face. She was trying to be strong. She sits on my lap again and took my hands to his cheeks. She wanted me to hold her so I did.

"He was forcing himself on me. There was nothing else to do than-" she stopped for a while. She took a glance at me while gripping my hands. "to kiss him." Her head drop low.

"I'm sorry." her voice cracked. I stared at her dumbfounded. I wanted to say something but then she cut me off.

"But I didn't do it. I just wanted him to loose his guard on me. So I did it but it was disgusting. I only love kissing when its your lips on mine. And when he was too occupied, I kick him at the centre and punch him. I ran after that and went to you. I'm really sorry for kiss-" I kissed her to shut her up.

-Seriously Mature scene-

Laura

He kiss me like there was no tomorrow and I was his only oxygen. The kiss was passionate, rough but also gentle. His tongue explored my mouth like a beast but it only made me moan. His lips molding perfectly with mine like the last piece of puzzle that was put on the puzzle board to complete it.

He carried my body to the bed and push me onto it. He hovered my body. His body covering me completely. I was nervous. His stare was sexual and it made me aroused. By the look of it, he desired to take me. He continued to devour my lips, sucking, licking my lips and tongue. I was moaning his name out loud continuously.

"Fuck baby." he moved his assault to my neck and starts leaving wet kisses. I grip his hair, tugging it. His hands were roaming freely on my body and God it made me hot and bothered.

"I want to touch you." he whispers in my ear while biting my earlobe. He looked at me with desire in his eyes and I knew that my own eyes was reflecting the same too. I gave him a slight nod. My body was trembling waiting him to touch me.

He wait no more after I gave him permission. He went down to my neck and started to nip on it. "You are mine." I moan out loud as the sensation errupts me. "I'm yours." I replied to him.

His hands drop to the side of my hip. He went further to grip my inner thigh. I trash my body a little and jerk up by the feeling of his hands. His hand continued to my center and stop to look at me one last time. I smiled at him to assure him that I want him to touch me. He smirked before kissing me again.

He touched me there where it was sensitive while kissing me. Eventhough it was covered by layers which was my clothes. Still it felt like heaven. A heavy moan escaped from me while we were kissing. He was about to continue then suddenly we heard knocks on the door. My eyes were about to pop out from its place and same goes to him. My body froze, him also.

Fuck! How many times we have to get caught in the middle of something by his parents?

_______________________________________

That was hot,,hehe. Tell me if you are okay with that kind of scene.

What do you think will happened??

Thank you for reading this. I appreciated it so much. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!