Uninvited person

Laura

Damn, I wouldn't even thought that I would wake up in the morning with a smile. I can't just stop thinking about yesterday. And today, I'm going to see him and it makes my stomach flip too many times. I get off my bed and started to get ready for school while humming to whatever song that was playing in my head while thinking of-well you know who.

I was walking alone to get to school then suddenly a hand linked with my right hand. It made me jumped a little. I look to see yeonjun in his glory looking so handsome eventhough his hair was messy. It made him look sexy. Okay, what the hell am I thinking.

"Hi,did I scare you?" he greets me with a worried face as my face was showing a shocked expression.

"Hi and a little but it's okay" I smiled at him as a sign that I was glad that it was him not someone else.

"Don't smile like that"

"What?" I look at him confusingly. Why can't I smile at him.

"You're going to make me like you more and more. I was supposed to win your heart not the other way around." he said it while pouting.

I burst out laughing at him for his remarks. Oh my god, he is so cute. He is making me fall deeper into his charms.

"You're so beautiful when you smile" he said it again while looking at me straight in the eyes with love in his eyes. Love, is that right? No it was only yesterday he told me he likes me.

I didn't know what to respond. I was blushing really hard and fidgeting while walking. Oh god, I was like a little girl who had gotten candy.

Then I felt his lips touched my cheeks for a second. My heart beated so loud that I think anyone could hear it. Goosebumps starts forming. I was frozen in my spot. I turned to look at him and he was smiling. His smile was perfect. The way he's eyes squirts together, just look so cute.

I started walking faster, unlinked his hands with mine cause I was red like hell. I was hot like anyone passing by me could feel the heat.

"Hey, wait for me."

I was back to my normal attitude when I was in class but it broke when yeonjun talk to me.

"Can I eat with you?" he said while googling his eyes.

I heard people gasping that yeonjun is talking to me so attentively. I just ignored them like I always do.

"Sure but you know people wouldn't like it especially your fans" I was rolling my eyes cause I heard people whispering about me.

"I don't care about them, I only care about you"

I can't help to smile when his words hit me. Then the teacher came in breaking my conversation with yeonjun. He winked at me before he turned.

"We'll be having a new kid. Be nice to him" the teacher said while gesturing for the new kid to come in.

I gasped when I saw the new kid. I felt like running to the end of the world or just burry myself 50 feet under. The person that I hate so much, the person that made my whole life dark was in front looking better than ever. I hated it, I hated the fact that he looks okay and normal. I want him to suffer just like I did.

I guessed yeonjun heard my little gasp, so he turned back to look at me."Laura." he said carefully, trying to read what's in my mind. His call snapped me out of my thought. I looked at yeonjun and saw his expression was confuse when he saw me reacted like that. I looked back in front and saw that he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. I just wanted to kill him that time if the teacher didn't disturb me.

"Introduce yourself."

"Hi, I'm Jace Kang. Hope I can be friends with you guys." he smiled creepily for me but sweetly for the other girls.

"You can seat at the back"

Oh God, beside me! Can I just kill myself?