The Ending

6 years later

Laura

Now here I am, standing at the end of the aisle, looking at my future husband who is standing at the opposite side who is so handsome in his suit. My body was a whole wreck of nervous. I couldn't believe that this day would come, marrying the love of my life. I've been his fiance for like 5 years and now we are getting married.

Tears were forming on the brink of my eyes but I didn't let it fall. I won't make a mess of myself on this memorable day.

I walk through the aisle that was filled with beautiful decorations with my father beside me smiling so happily. His face reflects with my own. I was happy so, so much.

Father let go of me after we made it to him. I kiss his cheek before turning to my other half. He grabbed my hand and cling onto it.

"You look beautiful." he whispered letting me the only one who heard it. I smiled brightly until the corner of it reached my eyes.

After all the blabbering, we finally said our vows. It was the happiest moment of my life. I am now his wife. Choi Yeonjun's wife.

He kissed me like there was no tomorrow. He lifted me up in the air while continuing his assault on my lips. The kiss was passionate, I didn't want to stop but I also didn't want to give everyone a show.

He brushed my hair behind before muttering the words that I love the most.

"I love you, wife." he grinned widely.

"I love you too, husband."

I was too beamed by this moment. After all we've been through together. Our feelings for each other were still strong. Some might say that we will eventually break up but we didn't. I still love him the same way I did years ago. I love him more since he had become my husband. We would never be apart.

Now I know people would be weird to see suddenly we are getting married. What happen during those years was amazing with Yeonjun. He took me to dates, made my life more happier. All the things that I want in life became real because of him. He proposed to me when we were just 20 years old. At first I thought that it was too soon but he just wanted to be sure that we would be together forever.

It happened like this if you want to know how he proposed.

5 years before

Laura

He dragged me into the car in the middle of night after making a surprise visit to my house. If I didn't love him so much, I would haven't follow him but I do love him, so what can I do.

"Where are you taking me?" I groaned on the car seat. Pushing my head on the window.

"Be patient, love." he took my hand and hold it along the ride. A smile more like smirk plastered on his face.

The nicknames he called me keep on getting stronger. I love it! The car stopped after a while. I checked my surrounding and it was a cabin I think.

He hopped of the car and proceeded to open the door to let me out like a gentleman.

"Where are we?" I took his hand and admire my surrounding. Even in the night, it was beautiful. The stars were shining so brightly, sparkling through the night. It was magnificent.

"This is our vacation. It's for us." he tilt my head so I can look at him. He was waiting for my reaction but I didn't know what to say. What did he mean by vacation?

"You mean this is ours?" he nod and hugged me. "I want some time alone with you. So we can focus on ourselves..maybe make love to you." he whispered in my ear before nibbling on it.