Sweet Gestures

Laura

I was about to go but then yeonjun pull my wrist again. "What do you want?" I tried to keep my tone down. "You can't ignore me!". "Why can't I? This a you problem not me." I snapped my wrist from his hold, leaving his ass. But I didn't get far before he wrapped his arm around my waist making me gasp. My stomach suddenly felt ticklish.

He smirked.

He clearly knew the effect it had on me. Sneaky bastard. I punched his arm to push him away. A soft groan escaped him. "We have to do something about this. If everyone saw that we aren't together, they're are going to think that you dumped me." His tone filled with desperation.

I don't get why he is so hung up on this. "Again not my problem." He sighed. "What's the problem here? You get to date the hottest guy in school."  I grimaced at his last words before laughing.

That guy is seriously boasting about himself which I can't totally lie that he's not the hottest guy. I did that to cover my true thoughts.

"Oh, come on, two of the hottest people in school dating. That's hot issue."

Did he just called me hot?

Yeonjun

It truly amaze me with how red she is. I like making her flustered, getting all shy, really different with her cold girl image.

"You're cute when you're blushing."

Her jaw dropped. I pushed her chin to closed it. "Stop drooling." She clenched her teeth tightly before slapping my hand that lingered on her chin.

"You are such an egoistic jerk and I'm not gonna date you."

She walked away, stomping cutely and this time I didn't grab her. It was fun teasing her. Her reaction amused me. I don't know why but there's this feeling that makes me want to know her more. She didn't come out to me like I expected her to.

Laura

I went inside the class followed by yeonjun just a bit far from me. Everyone was looking at us like we were some alien creatures. There was this guy who suddenly ask us if we were dating."Yes!" "No!" We answered silmutaneously.

My eyes were glaring at him with anger and I could tell that he knew I was furious.

_______________________________________

Laura

I was eating alone at the cafeteria as always. People would always come to sit with me, to be friends but I always shut them out. They just gave up after that. I didn't know why I'm so antisocial. I didn't have big fuck-up problems but it just happened.

Today, somebody sat in front of me and I knew who it was by the scent. Why the fuck do I know his scent?

"You're gonna date me. End of discussion." I can't believe he's still talking about that. I ignored him, rolling my eyes. "We're gonna do it whether you like it or not cause-"

I slammed the table with my fist to shut him up. "Can you please stop talking?" "Only if you date me."

Yeonjun

She sighed heavily before continue eating. She's been shoving the food since I arrived, must have been hungry. "You got something on your face."

There was a grain of rice on the left side of her lips. I reached out my hand and wiped it off without thinking about anything.

Laura

His hands reached to the corner of my lips, softly removing whatever it is on my face. I froze like a statue but my heart was beating fast. Why the hell is he so sweet when he doesn't even like me. Is this his way of flirting with girls? I lowered my head and tried to calm myself down.

I'm going crazy!