22

"Money." The man dressed in black said, holding out his hand.

Yunho handed over the stack of cash and watched as the man counted all the $20 bills. When he nodded, he led him to a room and closed the door, whispering, "Enjoy."

The boy cringed and looked around. It had a simple bed in it, a couch, and a table. There were no windows, just four walls all painted black. A chest stood off to the side. He didn't want to know what was in there. Another quick glance showed him that there were no cameras.

Good...

He didn't have to wait long before he heard the door behind him open again. His stomach lurched when he saw Lily walk in. Her head was bowed in submission and she kept her hands clasped in front of her. The lingerie she wore left very little to the imagination, barely covering her breasts and the v between her legs. Fishnet stockings clung to her legs and she was wearing another pair of stilettos. All of it was a ploy to up her sex appeal.

Yunho would be lying if he said he didn't feel his member twitch at the sight, but all that feeling was gone when she dropped to the floor. She stayed there on her hands and knees, her forehead pressed against the back of her hands, waiting for her orders.

Slowly, Yunho walked to her and knelt in front of her. He stretched out his hand and stroked her silky brown hair, missing the golden blonde locks he was so used to. She trembled under his touch. Then he let his hand move to her chin, lifting it up to look at him.

The empty look in her eyes stunned him. It was like there was no one left. She was just a shell...

"Lily?" He whispered, cupping her cheek in his hand. "Lily, it's me." She blinked, her lower lip shaking. "It's Yunho." He fought to hold back the tears.

Recognition flashed in her eyes and life slowly came back to her face. She blinked several times, studying him.

He ripped the hat off his head then pulled her into him. He pressed her head into the crook of his shoulder, trying to surround her in his arms.

She clung to him, savoring the feeling of his familiar body. She could feel his shoulders wavering as he sobbed into her hair.

Then reality hit and she pushed him away. "What are you doing here?" She looked back at the door as if she was expecting it to open any minute. "You can't be here. You need to leave."

"Lily, I'm here to take you home." He said, stunned that she was talking like this.

She crumpled under the words, wanting to go with him more than anything. But she shook her head slowly. "I can't, Yunho. I... I can't. He'll never stop looking for me. Plus, none of you would want me anymore. Especially..." She shook her head faster and buried her face in her hands.

"None of that matters." He said taking her hands in his. He looked at her, his face stern. "None of it matters Lily. We don't care about any of it. I don't care. You don't deserve any of this and that sorry excuse for a man deserves to rot in hell for doing this to you again. I came to take you home, and I'm not leaving without you."

She looked at Yunho, longing filling her. She wanted so desperately to go with him.

"I can't let him hurt you. He will. If I leave again, he will do so much worse that what happened to S... San..."

"San is fine. And he misses you. We all do."

"Even if I could go with you, there's no way you could get past the guards."

"Mingi and Jongho are waiting nearby, all they need is my signal. Leave the guards to me." He sounded so sure of himself.

They sat in silence for a long moment before he reached out and took a strand of hair in his hand. "You dyed your hair..."