33

Wooyoung sat in his father's limo, glaring at him. He was still restrained; the gag was still in his mouth.

His father sat on one of the side seats, drinking a glass of champagne, sporting a smug face that Wooyoung wanted to punch so hard he could never make that face again.

"I really wish you had come quietly. I do hope none of your friends were hurt. Now, I'm going to ask you again. Where is the girl?"

Silence.

"I will find her eventually. I have plenty of resources and a very powerful ally that is dying for his little bird to fly home to him."

The man knew he hit a nerve when Wooyoung tried to lunge at him.

"Now, now. What should we do to draw her out?" The man tapped his chin. "I suppose I could use you as bait. But do you even mean anything to her? I mean, if she has eight boys to choose from."

Wooyoung felt tears threatening to roll down his cheek. He snarled into the gag.

"Her father seems to think she would do anything for her friends. He told me about how she tried to protect her other one. That didn't go over well for her did it. I sure hope you don't meet the same end." His father laughed and finished his drink.

"But again, why would that little whore want you when she has seven others to choose from?"

---

"What do we do?"

"What can we do?"

"We can't trust the police..."

"We have to do something quick!"

Lily could hear voices talking, but everything was fuzzy. Her eyelids felt so heavy... It was so hard to open them to see what was going on.

"Mmm..." She said and she felt hands on her head. "J... Jong...ho..." She could feel her hand shaking as she tried to point somewhere.

"Oh my god, he's here!"

"Is he ok?"

"It looks like a head wound; she used her shirt to help slow the bleeding though."

"Lily, you have to stay awake. We are going to get you help. But you ha...ay...ke..."

I'm so tired...

---

"Call them." Wooyoung looked up at his father. He was holding his phone out to him.

When they reached his father's office, he had his men tie Wooyoung to a chair so he couldn't do anything.

"Call them." The man snarled. "Tell them where you are and what I want. You say one wrong thing and I'll make you regret it."

Wooyoung ground his teeth together, knowing his father spoke the truth as he watched one of his men twirl a knife in his hand.

He unlocked his phone and pulled up Seonghwa's number.

---

Seonghwa jumped when his phone started ringing. He cried out when he saw the name on the caller id and slammed his phone to his ear. "Youngie! Youngie, are you ok?"

"I'm ok, Hwa. Listen, I'm at my father's office..."

"What?" Seonghwa looked at the others. Yunho had pulled off his own shirt and was pressing it to Lily's side, trying to stop the bleeding.

"He said he will let me go if we give him Lily." Seonghwa heard the younger's voice falter. "H-have you heard from her?"

"Youngie..." He heard muffled movement on the other side of the phone. "Wooyoung?!"

"Listen, pretty boy. You tell me where she is now, or you won't see him again."

Seonghwa hesitated, not sure what to do. He didn't want to have to make this choice. Then he heard Wooyoung's scream in the background and he fell to his knees.

"She'll be at the hospital off the main highway..." he said, defeated.

The line went dead.

"What did you do?" Yunho said. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"I... He hurt Wooyoung. I..."

"DAMMIT! THAT BASTARD!" Yunho said, tears coming to his eyes.

Seonghwa felt arms wrap around him from behind and Mingi placed a kiss on the back of his head.

"We need to move her; she won't make it if she stays here." Yeosang said, his face pale.

"SHE WON'T MAKE IT IF WE TAKE HER THERE EITHER." The tallest member shouted, his hands trembling so hard they kept moving the shirt he was trying to press to her side.

"I'm sorry... I..." Seonghwa said.

"I'll never forgive you for this, Seonghwa." Yunho said darkly.

"That's enough." Hongjoong said, stepping forward. His words were still a little hazy as he had just regained consciousness a few minutes ago. "Let's worry about making sure she lives before we do anything else. Mingi, go get Jongho. Sa-"

Yunho didn't let him finish. He picked Lily up and ran up the stairs. Everyone followed him and they rushed to their cars, hoping to make it to the hospital in time.

---

"Get the car ready, we are going to the hospital. Make the call."

Wooyoung's head flew up at the words. His left arm was still shaking where the man had cut him, but all thought of that was gone.

His father stormed over to him and grabbed his jaw so hard he whimpered a little. "You'd better hope she's ok, boy, otherwise I'll give you to her father myself as her replacement." He then shoved Wooyoung so hard his chair toppled over, making him land on his injured arm.

What happened to her. What happened?

"Bring him. Keep him quiet."

"Sir." One of the men said, handing him a phone.

"Hello... Yes, the hospital off the highway... Yes... That's what they told me... I don't know... I understand..."