36

The boys started to panic as the end of their month time limit neared. They had called the club, trying to be discrete when asking them about 'Flower'. They said she was no longer employed there.

They went by her old house, even going as far as to break into it, but there were no signs of anyone being there for months.

Wooyoung had suggested they try his father's office, but they had no way to get in there without raising suspicion.

They spent hours wracking their brains for an answer, but when none was found, they started to fear they would never see her again...

---

Lily kept true to the promise she made herself. She didn't let herself retreat into her shell, much... There were a few times when he got especially violent that made her submit easier than she would have liked. But she always did the best she could to observe everything.

The days passed and she kept praying for anything that could help her.

Then one day, it did.

Her father was deeply invested in his current meeting, and although he was using her to get off at the same time, he didn't notice when he had knocked a few paper clips onto the ground.

Moving ever so slowly, while making sure she kept bobbing her head up and down, she stretched her foot out to grab the small pieces of metal and tucked them into her bra.

It was rare that she was ever left alone after his threat, but there were a few times he would return her to her cage if he had to run by the club.

Fate was on her side as this was one of those times. He told the client he was meeting with that he'd meet him downstairs in fifteen minutes.

When the other left the room, he groaned and grabbed Lily's hair so he could start thrusting into her mouth, not holding back. He unloaded and waited for her to swallow before patting her on the head.

He then made her crawl back to her cage and locked her inside, hands chained to the floor again.

"I'll see you tonight, Pet."

Lily counted to 100 before she leaned forward to retrieve the paper clips. Working diligently, she twisted them into various shapes and worked to try and pick the locks. It wasn't easy, but she cried out when she heard the lock on the floor click.

It was too hard for her to try and undo the chains around her wrists, so she just worked on the lock to the door.

She went through a couple of the paper clips when one was too mangled to continue. When she got to her last one, she whispered continued prayers.

*click*

She covered her mouth to muffle her cry of joy.

She knew she didn't have much time left; he never spent a long time at the club anymore, now that she wasn't there.

Thinking quickly, she ran to her desk phone and dialed...

---

Wooyoung was lying in bed, staring at Lily's pillow. His mind raced, trying to think of something he had missed.

When his phone started ringing, he almost didn't answer it, thinking it was one of the guys calling him to come down for dinner. But out of a force of habit, he glanced at the screen.

Unknown...?

He sat up and grabbed it, pressing the talk button and held it to his ear, waiting.

"Wooyoung?"

Her voice sounded like heaven. "Lily?! Wh-"

"Wooyoung, I don't have much time. I'm downtown. I think it's your father's office from what I could gather."

"We are leaving now." He said, running to the door and downstairs. "Stay safe. Meet us at the park I took you to if we don't meet you out front." The line went dead.

"Guys! Let's go! Now!" He said, running past them, not waiting.

The others sprang up and followed him to one of their buses.

.

.

.

.

Lily ran to the closet in the corner and pulled on one of her father's coats before running from the office. She didn't want to risk the elevator, so she tore down the chairs, hating how loud her chains sounded.

She knew she'd be cutting it close, but she had to try. The thought of being back with Wooyoung is all she needed to drive herself forward.

Her side hurt, she could feel her strength leaving her, but she still ran down the spiraling stairs.

.

.

.

.

Wooyoung filled the others in on the phone call as he sped out of the complex and deeper into the city. He ran several red lights, earning multiple furious honks from other drivers.

No one cared though. They all kept their eyes glued on the road in front of them.

When they reached the office building, Wooyoung yanked the wheel to the side and drove up onto the sidewalk before slamming the breaks.

Thankfully there weren't many people out tonight.

They pushed their way out of the bus, and he led the way to his father's building.

.

.

.

.

Lily finally reached the first floor and pushed her way through the door. The lobby was huge. She stumbled for a second, then caught her balance, but just barely.

She felt so tired...

She clutched her side and made one final push to the front door.

She was too late.