40

Life was good for the members of Ateez. Their popularity was growing, even sparking talk of a world tour. Their performances got better, their songs stronger, and it was even helping some of them break out of their shell.

Plus, they had their light. Lily stayed with them every step of the way. She was their number one fan, and they owed a lot of their songs to her. She gave them inspiration as she continued to grow stronger and more confident every day.

She had even decided to go back to college but was paying for it herself by working at a local coffee shop. She missed being at home with the boys, but she still always had the slight worry she was in the way.

As much as she enjoyed working, the best part of her day was the end of it, when Wooyoung would come and pick her up. He made sure to always wear a disguise though.

They had decided to keep their relationship a secret, for now, not knowing how the fans would react. But Lily didn't mind, she was used to hiding things like this, and she liked that even though he put on a performance for his fans, he always came to her immediately after every show.

He loved her. And she loved him.

She learned to love herself, too.

A/N. Thank you so much for reading my story! I hope I did a good job. Like I said at the beginning, this is my first fanfiction, and my first time letting anyone outside of family read my work. Any votes and shares are deeply appreciated. And any comments or feedback is wanted! I will do my best to respond to everyone who messages me, whether it's a comment on this story or a personal message. I want to connect with people on here and develop my writing style. And don't be afraid to ask for my advice too, I am more than willing to return the favor.

If there is anything you'd like to see in the future, please don't hesitate to ask! I want to challenge myself, so I will do the best I can to fulfill any requests!

Thank you again for joining me on this journey, and I look forward to the next one!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo