39

*SEVERAL MONTHS LATER*

Lily sighed happily as she stretched her stiff limbs. She had been cleared by a doctor for her side, and she felt fit enough to finally participate.

Wooyoung pulled her off the ground and she took her place with the rest of the boys, facing the mirror in the studio.

They stood in a 'V', with her at the point.

When the music started, she let the sound wash over as she danced to their song with them. She had picked up the moves quickly after spending months watching them. Her muscles screamed in pain as she gave her all to the performance, but the yells from her heart were louder.

It had been almost a year since she had been able to dance the way she wanted to. It felt so good.

It felt even better to sing. She couldn't remember the last time she had, and she loved how she sounded when her vocals mixed with the boys.

This was their time. Their moment.

Home.

Safe.

Loved.

She told herself these words every day, just to remind herself of the freedom she had gained.

Eventually the guilt she had felt for killing her father had passed. She wasn't even sure why she had felt guilty, maybe it was because she was such a caring person. But when that feeling had passed, she decided she was thankful.

If he hadn't made her stay to go to college, she would have never met her new family. She would have never found her home.

When the song finished, everyone fell to the floor, panting.

"That was amazing." Lily said, bringing a smile to everyone's face.

"I wish you could join us on stage." Yeosang said, sitting up. "You really compliment us."

"Nah, it's not for me. Besides, you know I'd instantly become the favorite and they'd only come to see me." She turned her head and winked at Yeosang. She heard several snorts behind her, and she closed her eyes.

"Alright, I think we've done enough for today." Hongjoong said after a few minutes. The rest clapped their hands and they dispersed. Most went to the living room to relax, while Seonghwa and Mingi went to the kitchen to start on dinner.

Lily made her way upstairs to shower. She hated the after work out sweat feeling. It reminded her too much of other things.

She slipped quietly into the shower and let the hot water sooth her aching muscles.

Then she felt a hand wrap around her waist, and she was pulled into a warm body.

Wooyoung's pine scent overtook her and she found herself blushing. He started to place kisses along her shoulders.

"Excuse me," She said playfully. "Who invited you?"

"I did," he said, his voice laced with lust. He turned her and pressed her against the wall, claiming her mouth.

She melted instantly. They hadn't been this intimate since the last time. She knew he was too afraid to hurt her.

She brought her hands up and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him into her. His eyes widened at the feeling, but kissed her deeper, prodding her mouth open with his tongue.

He felt himself getting harder as he pressed against her body and her moan when she felt him didn't help things. Neither did her wandering hands. He shivered when they traced his spine.