Home sweet home (chapter one)

*edited* if I didn't see anything though let me know in the comments!
********************************************

"mom I have to leave now," I said looking at my mom's brown doe eyes that was one thing I was happy to inherit from my mother "I know but you promise to call and not get into to much trouble?"

"Mom..." I was cut off by her sighing "look I don't want to be woken up at 3 am to come pick you up from the police station you need to behave yourself your 19 years old and an adult so don't get to carried away with things that won't matter a year from now"

My mom was not wrong she was never too overprotective with me she knew all it led to was rebellion even though she wanted to coddle me for the rest of my life  "I agree with you mom but I have to go now alright,"

"I know but did you figure out who your roommate is?" she asked. Now that was one thing I did have to lie about "I'll talk to you about it later I have to go now bye"

"Okay call me when you arrive I love you bye!" she screeched loudly.

"I love you too mom" I hugged her and walked out the door heading to my car once I got in the seat I took another look at my house it wasn't like I was never gonna see it again I was but it held memories most I didn't want to reminisce on so I quickly started the car giving my mom one last wave before I put in the direction into my GPS and started driving.

Little does my mom know I'm moving into an apartment with a guy I don't know I know a bad idea but I have pepper spray and a knife the price was great and the apartment was beyond beautiful. needless to say, I decided to take the chance and if anyone saw the photos well I'm sure they would have too.

I arrived at the apartment an hour and a half later looking at the apartment it looks the same as the pictures high rise in the middle of downtown Houston Tx I sighed to myself well at least the pictures match up that's one thing I can check of my walking into a trap list.

As I walk through the hallway that leads to the white door at the end with the bold 415 on the door frame. I wasn't worried about the apartment anymore but well I think what was more worry-sum was who lived inside of it.

I finally arrived at the door and looked under the doormat to find the key that the owner told me would be there for me but I decided to knock on the door I figured it would be easier to run away if I wasn't inside the apartment and not just that but I didn't want to walk in when someone was not prepared.

Moment of Truth I held onto my pepper spray just in case IT opened the door with a big red balloon that wasn't gonna happen I pleaded with myself in my head. A few seconds later I saw the door handle jiggle before it flew open.

Revealing someone I definitely wasn't expecting I chocked on my breath a little I never did well when it came too hot guys I was face to chest with a guy with abs might I add. who was frankly like a foot taller than me.

My face started heating up when I realized I had been checking him out but he was the shirtless one it's his fault well and the fact that he looked like he came out of a fucking Calvin Klein magazine I told myself. I finally looked up to see a smirk plastered on his face now my face was really getting hot I finally got the courage to speak up.

"Could you please put a shirt on?" I asked trying to sound unaffected good one lily that literally implies your affected. He just looked at me his smirk growing wider and burst out laughing.

I looked at him shocked at his outburst I mean was I really that bad for just asking him to put a damn shirt on I asked myself. he finally calmed down enough for him to reply "your Lily right?" He said completely avoiding my last question his eyes drifted up my whole body starting at my feet and up before fixing on my brown eyes. Animal I thought to myself though I'm technically a hypocrite so I didn't voice my opinion thinking we could move on you know start fresh.

"Yeah..." I said my eyes fixed on his icy blue ones they then trailed over his strong jawline and messy dark brown hair they then traveled down his abdomen and stopped at the low hanging joggers. And before I could shift my eyes I realized he already noticed.

"Damn lily... you just can't help yourself can you I mean you've checked me out two times in what the last thirty seconds? I get that I'm attractive but you don't have to be so desperate," he said with a sly grin plastered on his face I looked at him eyes wide who was I gonna have to live with this man has an ego the size of the galaxy it's never-ending.

"Desperate no I was just looking at your uneven nipples," I fought back though it was weak and a complete lie but he didn't have to know that. he looked at me amused and started laughing again he clearly knew I was lying.

"Spunky that's how I like them babe" he spoke huskily leaning on the doorframe while his eyes drifted down my body once again. this man really had no restraints I was starting to wonder if this man needed to be put in a Chassidy belt "this is gonna be fun" he says with a wink finally staring at my eyes again. I felt warmth crept up my cheeks but tried to ignore it hoping that would make it go away.

"It's cute when you blush," he says with a fat ass grin on his face "I'm not blushing I think that's a figment of your imagination hon," I said kindly smiling. But the blush grew bigger I was desperate to get out of this situation now before he noticed something else.

"Anyway, could you take me to my room" I looked at him and he gave me a suggestive look "that soon sweetheart I definitely didn't picture you as the type but hey I'm always down for some fun time" he waggled his thick eyebrows.

I looked at him with wide eyes "No you.. just.. just take me to the room!" I stretched out after stuttering my way through that sentence.

He raised his hands up in an alright alright motion before directing his hand inside the apartment "I'll lead the way milady" he said with a really sexy chuckle but he doesn't need another ego boost today so I'll keep that to myself. I followed him inside. as we passed by the kitchen I decided to ask a question that was pretty important since I'll be living with him for a very long time "so what's your name again I kinda forgot?"

"Wow, you already forgot my name I'm offended," he said with mock hurt "it's Liam princess" yet another pretty thing about him to bad his personality doesn't live up to his looks.

It's okay only a year with him and then I'm gone easy right? then I won't have to see him again I sigh in disbelief this is gonna be fun.

Little did I know.

********************************************
1297 words

The first chapter to that stupid smirk I hope you liked it this is my first book so it's really hard to make chapters but I enjoy doing it I'll try and post a second chapter within a week until then, please.

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

See you next time.