*Cought*Half naked (chapter two)

*edited* if I didn't see anything though let me know in the comments!
********************************************

I finally decided to unpack my stuff after that whole catastrophe I sat up from my bed when I heard my phone ring and went to pick it up.

"Hey who's the roommate" I heard Julie my best friend say across the line wow she's getting straight to the point I internally scoff because that's the first thing that she says not are you safe or how are you what if I was killed then again I wouldn't have answered.

"Some guy named Liam," I say while picking up my earbuds and putting it in my phone jack as I set down the phone I heard squealing and a bunch of gibberish classic I thought to myself suppressing a laugh.

I finally I put the earbuds in my ear's and picked up a pair of joggers and a crop top to lounge in "so is he cute or not" Julie said slightly irritated by me not responding to whatever she was squealing about two seconds ago.

"Looks don't make up for everything okay," I say while removing my pants and sweater.

"He's totally hot isn't he," Julie says while creepily giggling "look I won't deny it he is hot.." I get cut off by the sound of a muffled "oh really" I remove my earbud quickly and turn around almost tripping when I see Liam in my room staring at my almost bare ass cheeks thanks to the thong I was currently rocking.

"Have you ever heard of knock!.." I didn't finish the sentence once I realized I didn't need to talk I needed to get some damn clothes on. I'd rather not extend the embarrassment of this situation

My eyes widened 10x the normal size I immediately threw the earbuds on the bed and  ran to the bathroom with the clothes in my hand I closed the door and quickly put the outfit on. once I finished getting dressed I walked back out of the bathroom into my bedroom.

Right, when I walked back into the room I immediately heard a loud muffled squeal coming from my earbuds and an "Oh my gosh Lily is that him he sounds hot too!" Shit! I ran quickly to the phone and said "I'll call you back later bye!" and hung up before she had the chance to say anything else that will lead to more embarrassment.

I straightened my back and turned around to see Liam looking at me with the biggest smirk "have you heard of knocking?" I questioned clearly annoyed with his inability to consider people's privacy.

"Here let me demonstrate it for you" I walked over to the door and raised my fist but before I could knock on the door a hand wrapped around my fist.

"I did knock you didn't hear me," he said whispering in my ear "so you think I'm hot now don't you," Liam said lowly into my ear. What did he think I would swoon over his inability to be considerate I thought I'll never understand guys they just believe they can swoon me into dropping my pants after knowing them for a full five seconds.

I turned around to come face to face with him only centimeters away from me I could feel the warmth raiding off of him because he was so close I coughed up the courage to step away from him and act as though I wasn't about to give in to his handsome face body and everything.

He turned around and gave me that world-famous smirk again, of course, he knew he affected me but what he didn't get was it wasn't just in a good way he was annoying the shit out of me "look I may think you are attractive but that doesn't mean I'm gonna drop my pants for an egotistical jerk like you" I finished with a sigh exhausted from this conversation.

"I like hard to get princess" he looked at me like I was a prize that he was gonna win "your gonna fall for me I know it".

"Since when can you tell the future Liam? could you please find another girl to pursue cause I'm not interested," I say exasperated "it's not that I can tell the future it's just factual opposites attract you don't have to believe it for it to be true" Liam says his words leaking confidence.

I rolled my eyes at him he really thinks that I'm gonna fall for him this guys ego I'm surprised he hasn't exploded yet "you are so full of yourself attractiveness can't give you everything trust me"

I looked up and finally noticed that he still did not have a shirt on for god's sake I thought though my eyes started rolling down his body yet again he really looked like he belonged on the cover of GQ magazine.

But yet another mistake on my part I had been checking him out and that doesn't make my previous statement sound so confident.

"Well, I don't know if I believe that since you were just eye rapeing me it seems as though you just can't keep your eyes off me," Liam says with a smug look well he got me there I admitted to myself. I couldn't help but feel my cheeks warm up with embarrassment.

"I was just gonna ask if you wanted me to bring you back some Chinese food," he said with a grin.

"Yeah I'll pay for mine though," I said while pulling out my handbag to get my money but then I heard that same sexy chuckling "you really think that low of me love your not paying" before I could protest he was already leaving the room.

"Thanks," I said I saw him turn around with a wide grin "To thank me leave your door open again it was a prize to see you looking like that," he said with his eyes unashamedly going down the length of my body "you got a nice ass by the way".

He winked then turned around and walked away leaving me completely flustered no wonder why this guy got all the girls he knew how to charm a lady.

I finally sat back down and rested my back on the soft bed my lips soon formed a small smile and I started uncontrollably laughing why the hell do girls always fall for assholes I asked myself giggling not that I was ever gonna fall for his facade.

Once my laughter died down I got back to reality I'm really gonna have to watch out with this one he knows how to get a girl to fall in love with him but I'm guessing he knows how to leave them just as quick.

Just as I finished that thought I heard the door open and Liam say "Come on let's eat" I grunted  "why can't I eat in my room... Alone?".

Automatically I heard a scoff "because since I'm gonna be living with you I would like to know a little more about you what if I was letting in a criminal ya know" he joked

I chuckled and walked out of the room "okay then can we talk about all these nicknames you've got for me?"

********************************************
1012 words

Chapter two hope you guys liked it I'll have the next chapter posted in less than a week until than don't forget to.

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

See you on chapter three