Fights and girls nights (Chapter eight)

*edited* if I didn't see anything though let me know in the comments!
********************************************

Though that moment was nice as some may say my thoughts caught up with me now wasn't the time to be all cute and cuddly with some guy I barely knew.

Who was even to say he was saying the truth that's something only I should know my personal business that I was planning on keeping to myself.

I don't want to become this close with him and frankly, I have been getting to close so it's time for me to take a step back.

So in real-time, that's what I did I wasn't going to let that petty warm feeling inside me get justice because falling down that path would leave me with even more scars.

I started backing up further and further his eyes showed confusion he wasn't hurt just confused so I took it upon myself to make things clear.

"We are roommates that's it we might have gone through similar experiences but don't get it twisted you don't know me and you won't ever know me like that got it clear" my voice didn't waver because I had to make myself clear.

His eyes furrowed together as he slightly shook his head "don't forget lily you are the one who pounced on me though you may think I'm the one who started this it's not true so if you want that then for starters leave me the fuck alone" he said then turned around and left the apartment being careful not to slam the door for the benefit of our neighbors though I'm sure he wanted to.

In my opinion, he took that to far but I'm guessing he will be back soon with a girl that looked like she was on the cast of legally blonde to relive his anger though I couldn't care less he wasn't my property he was a grown man and I was a grown woman.

When that thought came into my head I realized I could do whatever the hell I wanted and nobody had the right to judge me including Julie since she was probably planing on the same thing.

So I stomped my way to my bedroom and picked up my phone dialing Julie's number. Once she picked up on the other line I stated what I needed to say.

"Girls night?"

***
Making my way up the stairs of a mansion that held loud music and lots of alcohol something I needed at the moment.

I dressed my best I wanted to make a statement which is new for me but I was enjoying it I liked the way people stared at me Julie was next to me She had been excited ever since she answered the phone let's just say she's been wanting this for a while.

I was tired of being some perfect girl who didn't do anything risky I was that girl before I got with he who shall not be named needless to say I wanted to be the old me for a bit.

So I took a step into this beautiful house and was immediately pleased by what I saw the guys staring and I was especially pleased by the alcohol.

And that's what I made my way too I took my first step in swaying my hips and fluffing my hair.

I know it's egotistical but I felt like the shit maybe this is how Liam fee...

What the fuck!
********************************************
569 words

I hope you enjoyed chapter eight sorry it was short but a new one will be out within a week what do you thinks gonna happen in chapter nine? Make sure too.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

until next time❤️