Only if you want to (chapter ten)

*edited* if I didn't see anything though let me know in the comments!
********************************************

This chapter is dedicated to @palthefuji18 who gave me the motivation to write this chapter and made me overly emotional😂❤️🥰

********************************************
My vision was blurry and I wasn't quite aware of my surroundings all I felt was the thump of the music and my body following the rhythm.

I was grinding on some guy who wasn't exactly attractive but it's not like I cared though once a smell that replicated horrible body odor hit my nostrils I went on to the next guy I kept on going not bothering to even look at the previous guy I had left astray in the middle of the dance floor.

I could feel eyes burning into the back of my head as I did some dance move that if my grandma saw she would be out her grave in an instant dragging me out of the house I had no idea what I was doing but one word was on replay.

Vengeance.

Vengeance.

Vengeance.

I was still very mad and had know idea how long I had been here but as I left the other guy who I had what some would call an intimate dance with though there was nothing intimate about it the guy was whispering how... wait what was he whispering.

My shoulders subconsciously lifted not bothering to think about the forgotten words then the word that was really important to me came back.

Vengeance.

Then I was reminded about what I was doing so I turned my head around to the boy who looked a hell of a lot tastier than these other guys but then I saw how his mouth was locked on another girl's lips.

When he noticed my eyes on him he didn't do what I thought he would his eyes landed on me and he became more furious and passionate with the kiss his eyes stayed on me when he slammed the girl into the wall I tried to take a step back and tripped on thin air I could see the edge of his lip rise with a smug look when I fell on my ass in front of a room full of people.

"That's how you show him" I whispered sarcastically under my breath I stood up and glared at him but walked towards the bar area to get another shot of what I thought to be tequila but wasn't sure at this point.

I threw the shot glass back and turned way to quickly feeling quite light-headed once I was cured of the dizziness My eyes fell on a pool table it wasn't in use not that I cared at this point.

A drunken light bulb went off in my head and after taking that shot two seconds ago I was completely insensible so I made my way to the table swinging my hips way too much to give off a sexy look it worked because multiple guys hollered and tried to dance with me on the way to my destination.

But I didn't get distracted the GPS was already set and I was headed to my next destination and I thought it was the best idea. I knew that if the other things didn't get his attention this would but why did I even want his attention.

I skimmed over that last thought to drunk to think about it any longer especially since I had made my way to the pool table. in a blur, Julie was next to me asking what I was doing?.

"What do you think" I slurred "I'm getting freaky!" She had picked up on the enthusiasm clearly just as intoxicated as me "yasss queen!" she continued on with the words of encouragement while I started dancing on the pool table provoking cheers from mostly the horned-up men in the audience though the girls where cheering me on too I was having the time of my life.

Especially when I saw Liam's eyes glaring at me but there was something else behind those gorgeous eyes that I couldn't put my finger on
Beets me.

The glaring eyes only fueled me more it also led me to run my hands down my body while winking at him.

His eyes widened when my hand started lifting my dress for the world to see the cheering got louder and then turned into booing when I was thrown over some guys shoulders I quickly registered who it was just by the nice sent of sandalwood I was in-golfed by.

It was a blur no I just felt the heavy steps and then they stopped in front of someone and all I heard was murmuring.

I didn't remember anything really all I was thinking about is the fact that my ass was right next to Liam's face.

*
"Ya know Liam you've got a nice ass," I said my fingers reaching down to poke at his butt he sat me down in the passenger seat of his car and he buckled me in while chuckling "thanks," he said lightly still laughing a bit.

I giggled too then added on "I'm sure you've got other things that are nice about you if ya know what I mean" I slurred a bit and started winking down at his crouch.

His chuckling turned into chocking and couching he quickly muttered "shit" under his breath and then he quickly shut the passenger door then returned on the other side of the car opening the driver's door and getting situated.

My laughing had calmed down when he reappeared but I was still giggling a little then I heard him whisper under his breath "this is going to be a long night isn't it" he was clearly talking to himself but I added on.

My giggling stopped completely and I turned to him my voice going a bit quiet to make my voice sound sexier "only if you want it to"

********************************************
986 words

I hope you guys like this chapter the next chapter should be interesting if you have any questions or feedback I'd love to hear from y'all when you guys comment it makes me more motivated about finishing this book so keep up the feedback.

What are your theories for chapter 11?

Until next time make sure to.

Comment

Vote

Follow

And always remember the more comments the quicker I'll post I love you guys and I'll see you next chapter❤️