Stick up my ass 24/7 (chapter nine)

*edited* if I didn't see anything though let me know in the comments!
********************************************

Oh hell no first things first I'm just trying to have a good time and of course mister hunk has to pop up he's fucking everywhere and I'm tired of it.

That's why I made my way to the guy who was currently swapping spit with some random girl gosh it seems like nobody can keep there legs or mouth closed in this day and age.

Now, this might not be my smartest idea but the logical side of my brain had been replaced with anger.

So that's what Fueled me to interrupt Liam in his steamy situation "why do you have to follow me everywhere" I was definitely picking a fight and I knew it but I was mad and I didn't know exactly why but I just was.

He automatically saw me and the first look of surprise quickly turned into anger he released the girl from his hold but didn't say anything to her and focused on me.

"I could say the same for you honest to god why the fuck are you even here I'll be honest it's shocking especially from the girl who has a stick up her ass 24\7!" he says in a mocking tone.

Oh no he did not just say that faces turned towards the commotion that was us and the girl slowly walked away though I couldn't care less.

"I don't have a stick up my fucking ass I'm just not a slut" I had never said anything so ruthless in my life my momma taught me that's not the way to talk but I was mad the logical side of me said this isn't worth it this is blown out of proportion but I refused to listen to that.

"Oh wow lily I'm surprised you even know the word fuck seriously lily it's true what I said before you just don't know how to have fun" he said I was fuming, to say the least but he continued "now really lily me following you I wouldn't follow such a sad excuse of a person" he finished.

And the small sliver of hope I had or feelings disappeared in an instant and it was replaced with something else that I couldn't put my finger on maybe vengeance.

I guess there had always been a part of me that stopped me from having fun because of him I guess as much as I acted like I didn't have feelings that may have just been a cover-up to the blooming of something.

Now don't get me wrong it wasn't big but now I was just feeling hurt and I didn't fully know why but I had an idea.

So I turned around slowly and walked away he wasn't worth my time he would end this night in between some girl's legs but before that happened I wanted to show him how much of a stick up my ass I had.

So I turned my head to him slowly thinking of what to say but then just gave him a bitter chuckle and walked towards the drinks I didn't look at his face because I was getting more excited about finally proving someone wrong about me.

I've always been too concerned about what people thought about me and he was the last straw.

Julie came up beside me and said "are you okay" I just smirked at her and said "oh I'm more than okay now let's get drunk" I hollered
And the people around me started cheering except for Liam who was currently looking quite confused.

I turned to him and grinned then picked up a shot glass filled with clear liquid and lifted it up in the air making sure he could see then threw it down my throat feeling the familiar
Burn of the liquid I so strongly stayed away from until this point.

I took two more then walked more confidently towards the man who was wearing a shocked expression.

Once I passed him I pressed my hand on his shoulder and whispered into his ear "I'll show you how much of a stick I have up my ass" then walked away.

********************************************
694 words

Hey guys finally finished chapter nine I hope you enjoyed it thanks for reaching over 100 views I appreciate and hope to see you guys in the next chapter but until then make sure to

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Bye guys❤️