Losing the bet (chapter fifteen)

*edited* if I didn't see anything though let me know in the comments!
********************************************

I made my way up the hallway of Julie's small apartment complex she lived on the first floor she used to live on the second but soon the staff realized her constant dancing around loudly wouldn't do well for there business.

They agreed she could stay but had to move to the first floor since she had never been late on rent she proved to be a loyal resident despite her loudness.

I found myself at the apartment door with the number 511 plastered on the doorframe. She wasn't expecting me but I wasn't exactly expecting this to come up.

But I knew Julie is known for having a lot of guys over I mean props to her but I for one don't want to witness that.

So instead of using the apartment key, she gave me just in case of an emergency I lifted my fist to the door and knocked four times.

I heard a load grown Julie had a loft which made it a lot easier to hear her "wrong door!" was screamed by Julie.

"it's me lily" I whispered quietly but before I knew it Julie had the door wide open so I could enter her eyes widened when she saw the five $20 dollar bills in my hand facing towards her.

She shook her head back and forth in a no gesture but I slowly shook my head yes.

Soon enough I was in her apartment wrapped up in a blanket on the couch her store-bought fireplace next to me with a nice big tub of cookies and cream ice cream venting about everything.

"you where right Julies but I don't know I promised myself this is against my roles I was supposed to fall in love with a sweet guy who had no chance of hurting me again," I said my mouth stuffed full with ice cream Julies looked at my mouth for a second when she saw ice cream run down my chin in disgust but met my eyes again with a comforting look.

"it happens to the best of us lily it's gonna be alright but why do you think it even happened?" she asked with curious eyes.

"well I don't know but I was working and my father showed up" Julie interrupted me "that bastard I thought he was in jail?" she asked worriedly.

"yeah so did I he just showed up and I don't know Liam came and brought me home last night and he I don't know" I sighed "he makes me feel special" I looked at Julies a small barley there smile forming on my face " I don't know when I don't even really know how" Julie butted in again "well lily have you seen him" she said with a bit of an amused smile.

I playfully smacked her arm "oh I have but there's more than that even tray didn't make me feel that way I mean I've only known Liam for a good month and a half how could I even fall in love that quick" I said pushing myself into the back of the plush couch.

"yeah it's quick I guess but that's kinda how it goes people fall in love fast that's just life lily but how are you holding up with your father," she asked curiously but also worried about the whole situation.

"not good if I'm being honest" I sighed " I don't want to go back into work tomorrow but I don't have a choice I can't even call the fucking cops he just pays his way for people to turn the other eye you know he comes back and he doesn't stop and now he knows where I work and soon enough he will probably know where I live if he doesn't already I mean I'm happy Liam's there because I feel safer but then I have to deal with the other problem and we all know that Liam doesn't want commitment he definitely doesn't want me either well other than a casual fling but he knows I don't roll that way so it's just gonna be awkward I didn't sign up for all this drama and I sure as hell didn't sign up for a psycho sperm doner" I finish taking an exasperated breath.

" I know your dads fucking crazy I mean do you have any other job options?" she asked me trying to find a better and safer option that wasn't there "nope not with this much short notice and I still have plenty of bills I have to pay and I just had to take out $100" I chuckled a bit.

Julie smiled warily "I don't actually need the money lily you keep it I'm not actually gonna take $100 dollars from you ya know" she said I hadn't given her the money yet so it was still on me I smiled at her but she continued "plus I've got a feeling you will need it more than me" she finished warmly.

My eyebrow rose "A feeling what do you mean?" I asked curiously "call it intuition" she said "sure" I dragged sarcastically but despite that I probably did need the money but I wasn't one to not give my word and Julie knows that so I was thankful that Julie knew me good enough to do something in my best interest that's why Julie was my best friend because it's equal give and take.

Hours ticked by of catching up about what we hadn't talked about the week prior and the topic came back around to me after spending 30minutes or so talking about Julies most recent conquest.

"why do you think Liam wouldn't like you?" Julie asked curiously I looked at her like she was a bit crazy but nevertheless answered her question stifling a laugh "Julie have you met him if he liked me he would have already bedded me by now he sure as hell knows he could he might not know the extent of my emotions but he still knows I find him attractive" I finished with huff.

"well maybe he doesn't want to bed you because he doesn't want to treat you like a casual fling cause he knows your not worth that treatment I mean what if he does like you" she finished I quickly replied back "extremely doughtfull nice thought though"

********************************************
1062words

Two chapters in one day in on a roll you guys I hope you're happy cause I am anyway there is some much needed Julie time who else loves her? Cause I do that's some serious best friend goals I thought I would bring her into the book more since she isn't there much so why not make a chapter with just her and lily in it but yep I hope you liked this chapter and don't worry next chapter Liam will be back anyway ill see you guys best time until then make sure too.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

I'll see you on chapter sixteen bye, you guys!