The kiss (Chapter eighteen)

⚠️some mature content ahead not that bad though⚠️

"Lily why did you get so mad when you thought a actual girl was in my room was I right about you catching feelings" he grinned I had hoped that question didn't come up i was embarrassed by my antics and wished so much that I just stayed for a second longer so I could hear his explanation not that he had to give me one.

I didn't answer the question for a second to long which made a smirk rise on his lopsided lips to think I hadn't even kissed those lips yet I was in love with him I snapped out of my thoughts when Liam cleared his throat to get my attention heat rose to my cheeks for the umpteenth time tonight "pst no I just didn't want to know all about that so nahh" I spoke confidently but Liam read right through it. nevertheless he shook his head agreeing.

He sat up from my bed a little to close for my comfort and spoke "well Luv just to let you know I haven't slept with anyone since the girl you caught me with I know what a surprise but to be fair I've been purely infatuated with you" his voice turned into a whisper at the end his lips close to my ear making me think back to the the dream I had tonight I knew he was being honest he wasn't one to lie but I also knew he was testing me he knew I had lied to him and he wanted to prove me wrong.

But when he ran his finger along my jaw line I no longer cared about the stupid test I decided that well I didn't care if he didn't actually like me well I did but the repercussions weren't gonna stop me from what i Was about to do Liam's face turned serious studying my face while gazing Hungrily at me the man looked like he wanted to eat me whole and well I was fine with that.

Though before I got the chance Liam slammed his lips on mine making me gasp at first what was meant as a test turned into actual lust that both of us couldn't get enough of.

He slammed me on the wall making one of my picture frames fall down though I couldn't care less my lips moved in sync I thought for a solid second about the neighbors but was soon distracted by Liam's rough finger trailing up my thigh which then turned into him grabbing it roughly "shit" i moaned when his lips trailed down my neck sucking on every last inch of it.

It almost felt like my dream but the thing was it was better I'd had sex before with trey  but it was never this good I was amazed that not even having sex with Liam was so much better then actually doing it with trey.

My hands scratched down his back I didn't care about repercussions as I pushed us on the bed straddling him "I'm not gonna lie Liam I've wanted this for a while" I spoke grinding on him I heard a grunt escape his lips "I know" He grabbed my waist rolling me over and I noticed then that he liked to be in control which lucky for me was a big turn on he smashed his lips on me once more gosh they where so soft I wanted this I really did it was a problem but I didn't think I could just get over it now.

I willingly let his hands lift my shirt taking it completely off he took his tongue and ran it from my belly button all the way up to my throat I moaned his name it felt like a outer body experience I needed him all of him "lily" he ground out running his hands over my waist up to my breast "you need to stop me" he said it as a warning but I didn't listen to him I soon noticed he was holding himself back and what turned me on the most was knowing what he would do to me if he wasn't.

I grabbed his joggers about to pull them down and for a split second I saw the resolve in Liam's face looking down at me with a devilish face eating me whole with one gaze but right when he was about to say something sternly I heard "oh shit!" Come from the door part of me didn't give a fuck ready for Liam to pounce at any moment but when my hand snapped to the door realization hit me that the girl was Ally his cousin.

"Way to cock block" the words slipped my lips involuntarily I smacked my hands over my lips looking back up at Liam with wide eyes he was grinning now at me and I heard them both chuckle.

"Oops" I popped the P and quickly rolled from under Liam grabbing my shirt "umm well I'll be out in the living room" Ally spoke trying to suppress a giggle she had to have been around 21 she was a little taller then me and had brunette hair but unlike Liam she had striking emerald eyes she was beautiful and I wondered if good looks just ran in there family.

Once she left the room I was left alone with Liam the silence was killing me "why didn't you tell me she was here" I loudly whispered breaking the silence I turned around to face Liam and tried to not get distracted by his body so I kept my eyes trained on his.

He lifted his arms dramatically grinning "I mean how could I" I turned back around what have I done did I regret it well no but I hoped this didn't make thing awkward I walked towards the door after fixing my hair quickly trying to not let him see the giant smile on my face but before I could reach the door knob to leave Liam cleared his through I turned around and he almost looked embarrassed wow today is full of new things.

"Um Lily well so I'm having to go to a gala to produce more business for my bar and I was wondering if you would like to go as my date it's a black tie event and I'd understand if you wouldn't want to go but I would love your company also I would like to offer you a job at my bar we have max security so your father will not be a problem and we pay more I'll let you decide but for your safety that's what I can offer you as of now" he sounded like a little boy and I wondered for a second if he had ever asked a girl on a date.

I suppressed a ungodly grin though couldn't help the small smile and blush  that overcame my lips  and face it didn't take me more than a second to reply "yes and yes"

********************************************
                                  1178 words
I cringed so hard writing this chapter well and the last so don't judge😂 I know it sucks but y'all are just gonna have to get over it. Let me know in the comments if you find any grammar mistakes. I'm officially exhausted so I probably skimmed over shit anyway stay safe you guys!