Stay quite! (Chapter three)

*edited* if I didn't see anything though let me know in the comments!
********************************************

I woke up a couple days later bright and early in the morning to the sound of blasting upbeat rap music.

I groaned at the sound and was about to yell at Liam to turn the damn music off when Liam himself came barging into my room shirtless and sweating like a pig disgusting.

I quickly pulled up the blanket to cover my body since I wasn't wearing a bra or pants just a baggy T-shirt cause ya know I'm normal "do you wanna work out?" Liam asked leaning on the doorframe "not with you or right now" I groaned out loudly he really had the audacity to ask if I wanted to work out this early in the morning who the hell wants to work out this early.

My phone started ringing randomly right when I finished that thought. I jumped a little because of the loud ringtone scarring the shiz out of my half asleep mind the blanket fell down a little and I quickly tugged it back up not wanting to give Liam a show and grabbed my phone. why does everyone want to talk to me right now I just want to fucking sleep is that too much to ask.

I turned to give the smirking Liam the stank eye does this guy have any other facial expression I wondered. I turned back to my phone looking at the caller ID to see MOTHER flash in bold and bright letters.

"Shit don't say anything" I quickly say to Liam hoping he listens I would rather not have to talk to my mom about who her daughter moved in with though I was almost certain it would come up so that's what I prepared for. After taking a deep breath I answered the phone "hey mom".

"Hey sweetie I was wondering how the roommate is"  I put my hand over my mouth letting out a yawn before I spoke I decided that ripping off the bandaid was the best option at this point "it's going great mom me and him" my mom interrupts me like I knew she would "him" she questioned I looked back over at Liam who was looking like he was about to burst out laughing I put a finger over my lips shushing him then I flicked my hand to the door motioning for him to leave the room 'now'.

He didn't budge though "yeah him" yet again she interrupted me "so you mean to tell me you are living with a boy," my mom said annoyed her voice rising a bit.

"Yes but he's annoying you know mom it's not like anything will happen" i try to say hopeful this will make her less mad at me I looked back over at Liam again he was currently shaking his head with a lax smile he then mouthed "wrong" in my direction.

I was about to say something to him but my mom started talking again "look Lily I've been your age before and I know that in a month or so you will end up liking him" I was disturbed by that reply now she was wrong "NO I won't" I retort but then I heard Liam speak up and say "yes you will I'm willing to bet" that little shit!

I immediately looked back at him and glared "y'all are both wrong now leave Liam I am not going to ask again AND PUT A SHIRT ON!" he looked at me amused "I didn't know I could get the princess this angry I like it" he says "you're disgusting Liam!" i screeched.

Why was he like this? he started to walk away but my mom said through the screen "I want to talk to him" my eyes widened "no.. No mom you really don't" I said confidently.

"Lily Ann Marie give the phone to him" I sighed and looked back up to Liam who stopped mid-stride he turned around a crazy grin on his face "Liam do you mind talking to my mom for a sec," I say barely above a whisper.

"Oh I'd be perfectly fine with that" he says now smiling like a maniac I cover the speaker on my phone and whisper yell "don't try anything idiot" I unblock the speaker and say in a happy tone "here he is" he grabbed the phone quickly and said to my mother "hey nice to meet you" he continued after she said something I couldn't hear "yes I'm Liam nice to meet you, Mrs. Lucy"

Oh my gosh I looked at him shocked  "yeah that will be fine" he said and started leaving the room still talking to my mom I got up quickly and followed "where are you going" I spoke confused jogging behind him he got to his door and said "your mom want's to talk to me alone"

"What... No" I said but he just smirked at me clearly amused and closed the door I stared at the door in shock I then turned around and walked to the couch sitting down and waiting for them to finish.

10 minutes later Liam came back out the room smiling like he won the lottery and passed me the phone I reluctantly pulled the phone to my ear "hey.. mom" I say still eyeing Liam "oh darling isn't he just a lovely young man I don't know what your problem is with him"

"Mommm" I groan "no Lily you see everyone knows it it's inevitable your gonna end up with him I've been around for a long time but honey I swear if that kid gets you pregnant I will" "MOMM!" I interrupted her before she could continue "it won't happen trust me"

"Yeah yeah they all say that I'll have to call you later love you bye"

"Love you too bye" I didn't hesitate to hang up the phone I immediately rushed over to Liam and pushed him against the wall he looked down at me lust clouding his vision but I ignored it I was on a mission and that wasn't turning Liams weird fantasy into a reality.

"What did you tell her" he looks at me a drowsy smile playing on his soft lips while pushing me closer into him "that's top-secret information love" he said huskily I looked at him becoming more and more clear of the position we where in and how I'm still only wearing a shirt without a bra and the fact that he didn't have a shirt on like always did he even own one that's the real question but it also made the case a lot worse. my eyes drifted down to his lips getting caught in the moment.

He moved towards my ear-biting my ear lobe softly before he started kissing under my ear I let out a soft moan but soon after realized what was going on and snapped back to reality "shit shit shit" I stepped away from him "this" I waved my hands between us "didn't happen"

My eyes trailed down his body I felt extremely sexually frustrated but I know better than to act on that with one a guy I haven't even known for a week and two a fuckboy at that. "UHHHHH" I turned around and walked into my room I all but slammed the door and yelled "THIS MEANS NOTHING" how could I be so stupid

I heard him chuckle "oh you know I don't believe that" I sighed and slammed my body on the bed I was thoroughly embarrass and honestly didn't want to leave my room.

I can't believe this.

********************************************

1274 words

Yay chapter three it took a bit longer than expected to make but I got finally got to it today I hope you enjoyed this chapter and expect chapter four to be out within a week tell next time make sure to.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

until next time♥️