Introduction

This book contains triggering content
If you are triggered easily then this book won't be for you

You have been warned

The cold ground, the familiar cold ground.

The snow, glittery, white piles that poured down in fresh blankets.
The chill winter breeze that made shivers go down your spine each time the wind blew against it.
And there jungkook was, laying on the ground as the dark night drew near, the moon twinkling down on him as he turned side to side trying to find comfort in the nonexistent warmth he wished to find.

After he woke up he shivered madly, hoping the cold with despair, he'd wish he'd gotten used to being this form of cold, but he wasn't, he'd never get used to having purple limbs, chipped finger nails, and a cold body.

He was homeless, all those years ago, when he left his home at ten, his constantly drunken father making him far to afraid to ever return to the nightmare of what childhood should never see.

He grew up way to fast that day, and now he couldn't go back, he couldn't experience the little things because each day was another day he survived

It would be another day for most, but for Jungkook it was another day he'd be homeless.
Because now I'm society homeless people are disgusting.

"Get a job!" They say.
But how can he get a job, if nobodies willing to hire a homeless person hm?

This just grew into him, he ate garbage for his food, drank anything he'd fine, the wintertime being the onetime he'd get the amount of water his underweight body desperately needed.

He laid back down on the frozen cement ground, closing his eyes, hoping he'd survive another night.

"Just keep going..." he younger spoke his chapped, frozen, lips spoke weakly before a slumber took over him...:

Jeon Jungkok

Jeon Jungkok

Age 17

kim Taehyung Age 18

kim Taehyung
Age 18