Awkward Meeting

Please go easy on me. I'm new to all this and my English is really bad.

- Bakugou

"Come on Katcchan, this is not good for you" stupid Deku with his even more stupid boyfriend icy-hot were in my room taking away my stuff. "Alcohol won't help you. Let's all go for a walk and clear your mind" I was under my blankets ignoring them. "I'm sorry Katcchan but you need to forget Kirishima, witch is kind of hard because he is still our friend. My point is, you should find someone else it's been 6 months" they threw alcohol in the trash. "Fucking Deku leave me alone! I'm doing just fine" "No you're not" said icy-hot. "Shut the fuck up!"

-

I ended up walking with Deku and icy-hot to the park. I was the third wheel of course, those fuckers were holding hands and kissing each other while I look around. And the fun part is I saw Eijiro and some Blondie sitting on a branch, kissing. "That's it I'm going home!" my eyes couldn't take all that. He really move on and now he has a girlfriend. Deku and icy-hot turn to me and saw them. "Wait Katcchan!" he grab my hand so I push him away and because he was so loud they both saw us. "Midoriya, Todoroki hey!" then he Eijiro look at me and it just became awkward. "Hey Bakugou" Bakugou? He didn't call my first name. Should I call him Kirishima as well? "Yeah, hi" I look away from him and his girlfriend. She looked hot for a girl. Long blond hair and blue eyes. "This is Katie. My girlfriend" Blondie smile at us. "Katie, those are my friends. Midoriya, Todoroki and...." I look at him waiting for introduction. "My ex Bakugou" her smile quickly became fake. She wasn't happy like before. "Nice to meet you" she said and look at Deku and icy-hot. They started talking so I took that chance and walk away. I slowly walk to the nearest bar and order my cure for depression. I sat there hoping no one will come talk. I can't believe he got himself a girlfriend while I'm getting drunk every fucking day!
Ever since he broke up with me I was depressed and now that I saw him with another one, it's even more painful. He will never love me again. The problem is........I still love him. "I'm so stupid" I whisper to myself and order another beer.

-

"Katcchan!" Deku sit next to me with Todoroki. "I thought you went home. Kirishima was asking about you" I finally decided to stop ignoring him and grab his shoulders: "What did he say?!" Deku move my hands away from him and nervously smile: "Well, he asked if you're okay and how are you doing" "And what did you say!?" Deku order a coffee and look at my desperate eyes. "I told him you were doing just fine. Oh and he also asked me if you're seeing someone now that you two broke up. I told him you're not seeing anyone at this moment, I also said you're too busy with your hero job" "Thanks. What about his new girlfriend?" Todoroki was quiet all this time. "Katie? She's nice and a really positive person. No wonder Kirishima likes her" I took a deep breath and try to stay calm. "Oh Katcchan I'm sorry. You two were a better couple-" "Don't bother. Maybe it's really time to move on" I payed for my drinks and walk out.

Ugh I'm so bad at this😔maybe I should stop writing this.