Goodbye

I DO NOT OWN ANY PERCY JACKSON OR AVENGERS CHARACTERS , THEY BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND MARVEL, I OWN THE PLOT. IF U STEAL MY PLOT I WILL MURDER U. HAVE FUN READING! THAT IS AN ORDER.

                                                                                                   - ur demigodishness 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Percy looked around him. Everyone, gone. The demigods all killed by Gaea. Every single last one. Annabeth was even gone. But did he feel pain? No. All he felt was empty, like someone had come and ripped his spirit  out, letting his shell wander the earth, questioning everything and lost...so lost. As of the moment Percy was kneeling on the ground, her head in his lap. Percy's eyes had become a swirling vortex of nothingness. 

An evil laugh broke the air and Percy looked up to see Queen Dirt Face herself. " Demigod," She bellowed." Did you really think that you could stop me? Your lover is gone, your closet friends and family are gone. You are the last demigod of this century." At these words anger bubbled up in Percy, so much untamed anger and energy. It pulsed out in waves, making Gaea confidence waver. So much the gods came down to behold the sea spawn. So much the very fates feared him, as they watched, horrified as the time lined altered without their consent or doing. 

Percy menacingly walked towards her." Yes, I do think so." Then, Gaea started to scream and writhe in pain. It took the gods a minute to understand what was happening, but once they did, they were both in awe and terrified. The Seaweed brain was freezing all the water inside of the goddess, killing her slowly. The cries sudden died out as the dead dirt face bitch dropped to the ground and exploded into dust.

Turning, Percy faced the Olympian Council. He walked towards them, unsure, but with no emotion. Finally, after all these years the monsters had finally broken him, he had no one left. Every single half-blood was gone. No Greeks, no Romans. All gone, he was the last living one. " Percy Jackson, once again you have saved us, and once again we rewarded you, but this time with three wishes. We, sadly cannot bring back anyone though, that is our one rule with what you can wish for." Zeus said, trying not to cry over Jason and Thalia's death. 

Percy nodded his head, understanding. The past Percy would have asked for more wishes, but three was the exact amount of wishes he needed. "Firstly I wish their to be no more demigods of the gods on the council. Minor gods can have children, but know one on the council, their to unpredictable. Secondly I wish that the minor gods have full access to their children, no more ancient law binding them to not talk to their children. Lastly I wish have no interaction with any type of god or monster until I'm ready to come back."

Their was a lot of grumbling but when Zeus asked," all in favor?" No one resisted. The gods swore on the Styx that they would keep their promises."Well, farewell young hero, until we meet again." Zeus's said, and all the Olympians flashed away, all except Percy's father. Poseidon walked over to Percy, having already been shrunk into human size," i love you son, and will miss you dearly." Percy forced a sheepish smile up at his father." I know, and I love you too. Sorry, I really am, but I have to do this." 

"I know, see you eventually..."Poseidon responded, then he flashed out to, tears starting to gather. Percy sighed and vapor traveled away(a recent skill he learned). He appeared on the doorstep to, his mothers apartment and found the door was open. Cautiously he stepped inside and called out," mom?" No one responded. Slowly he walked through the apartment, uneasy. Ever so carefully he opened the door to his room, only to find his mother and Paul sprawled out on his bed, dead. A sob ripped through him, and he knew this was Geas work. Stumbling out of the room, he became dizzy, but still managed to get to a phone. He dialed 911 and reported what he saw to them. 

Then, still dizzy and queasy, he stumbled down the stairwell and into a street. He quickly wrapped around it and came into a ally where he collapsed from dizziness . He felt darkness come to take him, and he gave way, letting himself pass out. Not caring if death took him while he was unconscious, after all, had not he freed Death before, had he not talked to  Death before, had he not walked next to death before? The last thing he remembered was hearing sirens in the distance.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊       

How was it? Sorry if it was terrible , this is the first story I have ever made so... yeah.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS, THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

BBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!