Hulk, a mad Pepper, and wings

Percy started sprinting straight at the Hulk, a mad grin irreplaceable on his face. Just as they neared each other the Hulk raised his fist and brought it down. Percy managed to get by though. He fell backwards onto the ground and slip under the fist just as it was millimeters from hitting him. Grabbing the Hulk's ankle he leveraged himself so he was swinging around and was up on his feet again behind the green giant.

Leaping up Percy scaled Hulk's back, the hole time Hulk was stumbling around, his hands flying freely behind him as he desperately tried to get the 'little human' off his back. Finally Hulk decided to go to extremes as he slammed his back onto the ground hoping to smash Percy. Percy, though had wrapped himself around the giant's neck and secured himself their so the Hulk took the brute of the force to his head and back and Percy took very little.

Ever so quickly though, the Hulk was back on his feet and grasping for Percy, loud roars being emitted from his mouth. The Avengers stood their helpless as they watched a teen boy take on jade jaws, and so far it almost looked like the teen was winning.

Percy struggled to get a stand, but soon he was standing on the Hulk's shoulders as the giant man bellowed around. Grinning, Percy flipped backwards and slammed his hands into a certain little nerve in the Hulk's neck. Percy flipped again and landed on the floor, turning around to see the giant crash to the floor unconscious.

The Avengers gapped at the boy who smiled back at them.

"Percy." Tony said cautiously, now somewhat afraid of this boy." Listen. You need to return that dagger. You have no idea how powerful it is.'' As the billionaire looked over the boy he adopted, he couldn't see the ruby dagger, but shrugged it of.

Percy snorted." I know how powerful it is and their are powerful people that are going to come after it. People you don't have the right tools to fight."

Tony rolled his eyes." I'm sure if it came down to it I could create weapons' to kill whatever bastards decide to come after it."

Percy shook his head." It's not that easy. Don't worry. I will return it to you in a week.''

"Boy." Fury spoke raising a gun." Release the dagger and come with us. If you leave now with that thing you will be marked a terrorist, understood? And you will be hunted down. Never getting a moment of rest."

Percy just laughed again." I've been called a lot of things... never a terrorist though. Even my enemies' would find that laughable." He shrugged thoughtfully." I'm not against adding it to my resume though. Right behind traitor, murder, and monster." In all truthfulness, Percy was scared. He couldn't use riptide on them -they were just mortals- and his hand to hand fighting wasn't the best. Sure, one Avenger he could take on. But all of them. No. That's why he took on the Hulk first. Percy knew he could take on the Hulk by himself and the other Avenger's would be to scared to join in. They would then fear him a little and Percy could then leverage that fear. He had never actually been called a traitor, murderer, and monster he just wanted the Avengers to fear him.

Taking a step back, Percy bowed mockingly." Till next time dears." He said in a high girly voice. Then turning on his heels he started running again. Bursting out doors he was quickly surrounded again. Damn them and their flying devise. Percy thought.

"Percy don't run. Face what you did, and you will suffer less." Tony said. Of course he meant it in a good way. Like come in and you won't be interrogated as much type of good, but it brought something up in Percy's mind.

Hazel appeared in front of him. The girl who was like his sister." You didn't save us like you should. I would still be alive if you had only saved me. All you're fault!" She seethed and lunged at Percy, he stumbled back, falling to the ground with his eyes closed.