CHAPTER 2 - Sabotage

REESE'S POV:

Like always, Paul left me in charge of waking up the boys. Today they have their first concert of their tour, right here in Chi-Town (Chicago).

Alright, I'll start with easiest to hardest to wake up. Meaning starting with Louis, and ending with Zayn. Here goes nothing...

I had made pancakes and fruit salad for everybody to eat for breakfast. The smell lingered through Lou and I's suite. It smelt delicious.

I crept back over to the bed that Louis and I shared. He was sleeping so peacefully, I felt almost bad to wake him up. But I did anyways.

I crept over to his side of the bed and first poked his cheek. Nothing.

I shook his shoulder lightly. Nothing.

"Louis," I cooed. Nothing.

I sighed, planting my lips onto his. Immediately, I felt him kiss back, smiling into it. I pulled away, and his eyes were wide open, a broad smile swept across his face.

"I like waking up to this," he murmurred. I giggled. "I'm sure you do, Lou."

"Can I go back to sleep?" he pleaded, tiredly. I sighed, shaking my head. "Babe, I made breakfast. And your concert is in four hours. You guys have soundcheck, hair, make-up, and wardrobe as well. Get ready and then eat, yeah?" I smiled. He grinned, nodding.

He stretched his arms while yawning, and then trudged over to our washroom. His bedhead was so cute, as well as his husky morning voice.

Sighing to myself, I walked over to Harry and Josh's suite. I didn't bother knocking but I just barged in instead. They were in their own seperate beds, snoring away.

I cleared my throat and then screamed at the top of my lungs; an ear-killing, blood-curdling, horror-movie-like scream. They both jolted awake, Harry falling onto the floor as he was sleeping right near the edge.

I burst out laughing at the two, in which they scowled at me. "YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!" Josh exclaimed, throwing his blanet off, and dragging himself to the washroom so he could use it before Haz.

"Evil," Hazza muttered, causing me to laugh. "I'm not evil for waking you up on your concert day, Haz. Plus I made breakfast, so why don't you get dressed while Josh uses the bathroom and then when you both finish up, comeover to me and Lou's suite?" I offered. He waved his hand in dismissal. "Mhmm, whatever," he murmurred, still half-asleep, but he got out of bed anyways.

3 down, 3 to go. oh, joy.

I slipped into Nialler's suite soundlessly, then stood at the foot of his bed. I was planning on how I should wake him up. He looked like an innocent puppy, laying there, with only the faint sounds of his quiet snoring as he slept.

A light bulb went off in my head. Might as well have some fun with this, right?

I chuckled to myself and went back into Louis and I's suite. I dug through my suitcase and found a big, baggy, long white t-shirt, that reached mid-thigh on me since it was so big. Actually, it was Louis'. He gave it to me a while ago, even though we've never... slept together.

I was already wearing shorts but you couldn't see them under the t-shirt. Perfect.

Louis was still in the bathroom, doing whatever guys do.

I grabbed my make-up bag off the counter and made my face really white.

Then I took my brown hair and flipped it upside down, so it covered some of my face. Not all of it, but some. My face still looked extremely pale from the white foundation.