CHAPTER 6 - Mistakes

RECAP:

"You slut!" Louis shouted at me.

~~~~~

I gasped in shock. "Louis!" I screeched. He looked furious. He looked like he was ready to kill.

"How could you?! After everything we've been through?! Sure, it's been a week since we've been officiallytogether, but after all those months you've been kidnapped, I stayed completely faithful to you! WE WEREN'T EVEN DATING THEN!" he shrieked.

I opened my mouth to reply, but he beat me to it. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FIT GIRLS THREW THEMSELVES AT ME? I SAID NO TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, BECAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR YOU! YOU STUPID SLUT!" he yelled.

By the time he finished yelling and screaming at me, he was out of breath. His face was red and he was gasping for air.

I felt tears forming in my eyes but I didn't let them spill.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO OFF AT ME?!" I screeched, although I was nearly 1OO% sure I knew what was going on. It made sense.

The text that I got from that unknown person. She threatened me that she'd tell Louis. And well, here it is. I braced myself for the pain.

Is this how my mum felt? When she caught my dad cheating on her?

He shoved the phone in my face and pressed play. I watched the video, tears brimming in my eyes. That bitch cut off a bunch of the video and made it look like I wanted to kiss him!

"How could you?!" he exclaimed, hurt evident in his voice.

"Louis, it's not what it looks like!" I shouted, my voice breaking.

"OH, REALLY? I THINK IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" he roared.

"Lou, at least give me the chance to explain!" I blubbered. I know I've done wrong, but he should at least give me the benefit of the doubt. He should trust me, and listen to me when I say I can explain.

"I've had enough of your bullshit! You've caused us all so much trouble! I can't... I can't believe you weren't faithful to me! After everything I've done for you!" he snarled.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. My bottom lip quivered but I tried to stop myself from crying my eyes out.

"And I can't believe you won't even hear me out when I say it wasn't what it looks like!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and ran out of the hotel suite, crying. As I ran out, my body collided with somebody else's, but I didn't bother apologizing or even looking up. I just kept running.

I ran like my life depended on it.

It was 2:30 AM. Everybody should be sleeping right now, unless they've got places to be, like work. Hardly any cars drove past me as I ran through the dark streets of Chicago.

LOUIS' POV:

She ran out. She just ran out. But as she ran out of our suite, five boys and one girl came into the room, looking tired, confused, and shocked.

"WHY DID SHE JUST RUN OUT CRYING?!" Harry's voice boomed, angrily. "I've got her," Zayn muttered, and then ran after her. I felt hot, steamy tears drip down my face, as I collapsed onto the bed. I sat with my legs hanging off the edge and my head in my hands.

"Louis, what happened?!" Josh exclaimed, shock clear in his voice.

Harry looked like he was ready to kill somebody. And by somebody, I mean me.

"Yes, Louis, what happened?" Harry asked, through gritted teeth. Niall looked somewhat scared, and also surprised. I didn't even think before I ran up to Niall and punched him right in the jaw!