PROLOGUE

A/N: Please read Escape before you read this because this is the sequel and you won't understand anything if you don't read the first book, thank you! :) x

RECAP:

REESE'S POV:

I was the first to wake up the next morning. Man, that was TOO funny!

I yawned, rubbing my eyes. I slowly untangled myself from Lou, careful not to wake up the Doncaster boy. I climbed down our bunk ladder and passed by Harry's bunk as I made my way to the lounge room. He was snoring quietly.

I trudged into the bathroom and did my daily routine before grabbing some breakfast. I filled a bowl with some Special K cereal and milk, and opened up the special drawer where we kept the spoons. Liam insisted that the spoons stayed in their seperate draw, so it didn't "touch" the other utencils, as he said.

Strange boy.

I plopped down onto the couch, shoveling a spoonful of cereal into my mouth. I flipped the tv on, and changed the channel to TV Tropolis, where a re-run of Friends played, my favorite show.

I laughed quietly to myself at the funny parts, careful not to laugh too loud and wake anybody. Especially Zayn. He is not a happy camper in the mornings...

Suddenly, the TV screen changed from the scenery of Monica's apartment, to one of static. The audio as well, just static noises.

"What the hell?" I hissed to myself. I walked over to the TV and banged it on the top a little, trying to get the signal back. The static finally disappeared, so I thought it was fixed.

But when I looked at the screen, it wasn't the smiley, happy, funny Friends' cast on it.

Instead, on my TV screen, was the girl.

The girl from the hospital.

"I told you to beware, bitch," she snarled, and the TV turned back to the Friends show.

Okay, now, I was officially scared shitless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this was just a recap of the last chapter from the first book. The REAL first chapter to this story should be up soon! Thank you for reading! love you all!