CHAPTER 16 - Reese's Birthday (pt.2/2) - Clubbin'

HARRY'S POV:

"WHO'S READY TO GET THEIR PARTY ON?!" Louis immaturely screamed out, getting whoops from Zayn and Josh. I chuckled.

"Reese takes forever to get ready," Liam groaned. "Well, she's a girl," Niall pointed out. Liam raised an eyebrow at him. "Really, Niall? I did not notice," Liam replied, sarcastically, earning laughs from the rest of us.

"Ready yet, babe?" Louis called up the stairs. "Yeah, gimme one minute!" she replied. "That's like, girl-talk for ten minutes," Zayn grunted, causing Josh and Nialler to laugh.

I heard the sound of door slam shut and all of our eyes made their way to the top of the staircase, where my sister started walking down.

She had on a black, tight-fitting dress. It was strapless and reached just an inch or two below her bum. There was no back, except the strings that went across and tied at the top. Honestly, it's perfect for clubbing, but not for her.

She usually isn't the... slutty type. Even at house parties she'd be the type of girl who wore appropriate shorts or skirts or summer dresses that didn't show any cleavage, or skin, for that matter. But I guess she wanted to try something new.

Zayn wolf-whistled while sending a wink in her direction, in which Lou and I sent him daggers. He just smirked at us as she blushed faintly.

She had on black TOMS, which most people wouldn't wear to a pub, but oh well. Her hair was in ringlets and her make-up was done to give her the smokey-eye look.

She finally reached us and beamed a smile. "What do you think?" she asked.

"You, my best friend, are very hot," Zayn smirked, knowing it would bug Louis and I. She giggled, ruffling up his perfectly-done quiff.

"It's nice, but very naughty," Liam said, jokingly, as he waggled his finger in front of her face. She laughed, sticking her tongue out at him, like the mature lady she is.

"Sexy," Josh laughed, earning a small smile from her.

"You look fantastic, babe. Lou's gettin' lucky tonight," Niall winked, laughing. The other boys fell into fits of snickers as Louis and Reese blushed and I burned with fury.

"You look amazing in whatever you wear, love. Just don't let any fit guys steal you away tonight, okay?" Louis hummed, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"No. No, no, no. Unexceptable," I argued. "Haz, she looks fi-" Josh started to protest, but I cut him off. "I'm not letting you out in that dress," I stated. She crossed her arms. "C'mon, Haz, I'm eighteen, not eight. And, it's just one night. Please?" she begged.

I grunted, motioning for her to come closer to me. She sighed, doing so. I spun her around and tugged at the bottom of her dress to try and make it longer, which only showed more of her... cleavage. I pulled up the top as well. This should do.

She rolled her eyes at me but I ignored it. "Alright, now let's go clubbin'!"

~~~~~

"Babe, I think you've had enough shots for tonight," Louis slurred to Reese. He, too, was drunk but not as drunk as my sister. Who knew she had it in her? He was drunk enough to be walking weirdly and to be slurring but not so drunk that he was unaware of anything.

I was just a little tipsy, even though I usually like getting wasted at the club. But, I was finally meeting that Sarah girl tonight, since she's in LA right now, too, and I wanted to make a good first impression.

She texted me about five minutes ago and said she had just left the house. She's bringing along her step-sister, which is fine by us.

Liam had a couple shots and is slightly less tipsy than I am. He's the designated driver for tonight. I mean, he has two fully functional kidneys now but he isn't a very big drinker.