Chapter 22- Prying Media

I woke up plain happy and contented. We didn’t do it. I told him I wasn’t ready like that and he understood completely. I rested my head in my hand and looked at Seth’s sleeping form. After ten minutes, I was becoming impatient so I decided to wake him up. I trailed kisses on his face, down his neck until I reached his belly button.

I felt large hands grip my hips and a second later, I was straddling him. His breathing was uneven and he was looking at me like he’s ready to devour me. I smiled at him and gave him a peck before jogging to the bathroom. I needed to pee.

The moment I was out of the bathroom I was flung into the air and I landed on Seth’s shoulder, did he just toss me? “Good morning Miss Crest.” I will never get tired of hearing his voice.

“Good morning Mister Morgan, will you please let me down?” When he didn’t, I slapped his backside which he responded to by slapping mine.

“I have to get to work, are you gonna be okay here by yourself?” I didn’t even notice he’s in a tux. Does he always go to work like that?

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. I have work this afternoon anyway.” We both landed on the bed with him on top of me. I started kissing his neck when he stopped me.

“Ysabel, you told me last night you weren’t ready and I’m not going to prison for rape.” He was panting and I grinned at him.

“Fine.” I pouted and he lightly bit my lower lip.

“I still haven’t asked you to be my girlfriend Ysabel, It think it’s improper for us to do that when we’re not officially a couple.” He looked me in the eye and I melted, he wants us to be officially together before we do anything else.

“I think we’re way past the bf-gf sense since I slept here last night.” He got up and I sat beside him.

“I know that and that was a mistake, I wanted to ask you out on a proper date before you sleep here. I think we got the steps of a relationship jumbled up.” We laughed at that, yeah, we kissed, I slept at his home and we haven’t even gone on a date and he didn’t ask me to be his girlfriend. This is messed up.

“Okay then Mister Morgan, we’ll go on a date before we do anything else.” I winked and sashayed my way to my bag. When I opened it and it was empty, I almost panicked.

“Your stuff is in the closet.” Is he referring to the walk in closet?

“Thank you.” I made my way to the closet and packed my scrubs in my bag.

“Miss Crest?” He was leaning against the door of the closet.

“Yeah?” I turned to him while holding my yellow top.

“Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow evening?” He sounded almost shy. Seth Morgan, shy? No way.

“Hmm, let me think.” I pretended to tease him a little, I will say yes, I’m just prolonging his agony.

“Why don’t I help you think?” He was behind me and trailing kisses up and down my neck it was impossible to think straight.

“Seth, yes.” I let out, my voice was breathless. I slapped him on the chest and he was grinning from ear to ear.

“Told ya I’d help.” He winked at me and before I could slap him again, he got out of the walk in closet.

He will be the death of me. The rest of my morning went by in a blur, I exchanged stories with Mrs. J, I learned that Seth brings women here almost every week. She verbalized her hate for those women because they all acted like they’re above her.