bonfire party

'you are like a fire. either you warm me or burn me. I still haven't figured it out.'

I woke up with a discomfort feeling on my neck. I look around, I'm still in Troy's living room. I look down, he's still sleeping in my lap. I'm laughing when I look at his face. My laughter is waking him up. He looks cute and funny.

"Why are you laughing?" He asks me.

"Your face."

Troy gets up and sits while rubbing his face. I'm still laughing looking at his face.

"What is it?"

I'm smiling and take a photo of his face with my phone and show it to him. Troy's eyes are widening when he sees the photo.

"That little rascal." He mumbles. "Delete it."

"Nope. Not a chance." I lock my phone and put my hand away from him.

Troy tries his way to grab my phone. His face is dead serious but I have a hard time taking him serious with his face filled with doodles. Dard must be doing it it while we fell asleep. Troy and I wrestle each other, he's still trying to get my phone. I laugh because he accidentally tickles me while trying to get my phone. We end up fall from the sofa with him above me, locking our position by trapping me with his arms.

"Give me your phone." He demands. I look around trying to find an exit from this awkward position. "No way out. Give me your phone."

"Not a chance." I grin from ear to ear. But then I touch his cheek and caress it, "I like that photo." His face softens.

He kisses my forehead, "you're driving me crazy." He gets up then extends his hand to help me. "I'll go wash my face."

I nod and sit on the sofa. I look at his photo again on my phone and smiling. He's so cute. I set the photo as Troy's contact picture.

"It won't come off." Troy walks back to the living room still with crowded doodles on his face.

I get up from my seat and look at his face thoroughly. "Seems your brother used Sharpie." I turn back and walk to my bag and take out my olive oil bottle. "Where's your bathroom?"

Troy holds my hand and leads me to his bathroom. He closes the door behind us.

"Do you have cotton pads?"

He opens the cabinet and gives me a bag of cotton pads. I drip my olive oil to the cotton pads and gently rub it on Troy's face. I have to tiptoe a little to level him.

"You always bring that with you?" He points at my olive oil bottle.

"Yes. My skin is extremely dry and I don't like use lotion because it's too sticky." I'm rubbing the cotton pads gently and Troy stares at me with that gorgeous brown eyes of his. "Done. Go wash your face with the cleanser and water."

I take a step back and let Troy cleans his face. I never notice it, but he has a sexy back. Troy bows down to clean his face on the sink making his ass a great view for my eyes. Troy finished washing his face and dry his face with a clean face towel from a shelf in a corner.

He turns back. "How do I look?"

I shrug myself. "Less cute."

Troy takes a step closer but then someone shouts his name from outside.

He huffs and throws back his head. "Dad's home."

"Dad? Your Dad?"

Troy opens the bathroom door then steps outside. I follow him from behind. We walk to his kitchen and dining room. I haven's seen this side of the house and it's beautiful. The black and white theme on his kitchen really suits the house.