i am your boyfriend

Every girl always thinks that she's special and different from another girl human being. I always thought I'm different from other girls at school or teenage girls in general.

But, I was wrong, apparently.

Because no matter how different you are, how anti-social you are, how introvert you are, how pretty you are, how smart you are, how cheerful you are, or even how popular you are, if you have a boyfriend who has an ex, you'll go into stalker mode. Like what I'm doing right now. It only takes a minute after Troy left my house for me to go full FBI mode on his ex. Crazy, right?

I have to admit, stalking my own boyfriend is awkward and weird, and dammit it's really hard because he's not very active on social media and very secretive. I knew his ex's name, but I don't know her last name. I scroll through his Facebook's page, but do you know what's the surprise? I'm not friends with my boyfriend on Facebook.

Twitter? Nope. Nada. Just a retweet about band and sport.

Instagram? There's only three photos. His mother, he and his football team, and beach. Wait, the beach photo is new. He posted it a week ago with love emoji. Anyway, there's no Aurelia on her following or follower lists.

Tumblr? Does he even have a Tumblr?

Pinterest?

Maybe YouTube?

Ugh.

"What are you doing?" Luke's voice startles me.

"Nothing." I say nonchalantly while still scrolling on Troy's Twitter profile.

"Eeeeee stalker alert. Eeeeee stalker alert." He says in a robot's voice after looking at my laptop screen.

I roll my eyes. "I'm not stalking, I'm just doing a thorough research."

"Oh, and what's the subject of the research? Let me guess. The mighty lovely ex," he grins.

"How did you know?"

"I know my girls." He smirks in confident.

"Ew, don't say that."

"I can give you an intel," Luke says while walking to the refrigerator and grabs the orange juice.

"You know his ex?"

"Of course," he says in a full mouth, "all boys in the team knew her. I'm surprised you didn't know his ex. She came to our school and the party couple times."

"You know very well I'm not interested in the school's newest gossip."

"Lameee. Go open my Facebook." I log out my Facebook and log in to Luke's page. He puts the orange juice in kitchen counter and walk to me. He's leaning on the kitchen table while I'm logging in. "You still know my password?"

"Pleaseee, LukeSkywalker6969 it's kind of hard to forget." I say with a smug on my face.

Luke rolls his eyes but smiles, anyway. There's nothing I don't know about him. I know everything, his ATM password, his email verification answer, his shirt size, even his underwear size (don't ask). And in return he knows everything about me, well except the Tommy Morello part. I still don't know how to tell him about that.

He takes the laptop from me and clicking in here and there until Troy's ex's Facebook page opens. She has a blonde hair and brown eyes. She's... Beautiful. Girl like that really suits a handsome boy like Troy. She went to Beverly Hills and of course a cheers captain and a very outgoing person based on photo tagged by her friends.

"Aurelia." I read her name. "Just Aurelia? Why she doesn't state her full name? Do you know her last name?"

"I don't know her last name." Luke shrugs his shoulder. "She's hot. I wonder why they broke up." I slap Luke's arm. "Heeeyyy, fact is fact." He laughs. "So, it's safe to say that Troy has a certain type."