principal office

"Hey beautiful." Troy's voice startles me, again.

I turn my body. "Why are you doing here?" I look at handsome him in Mickey Mouse navy t-shirt and dark jeans with Vans black authentic on his feet. I can't help but then smiling when looking at our so-called school bad boy wearing Mickey Mouse t-shirt.

He tilts his head left then laugh. "Well, hello there handsome. Nice face."

I turn my head and seeing Luke just step out from my house. He's officially living with me and Ben and Matt and Tyler and Roland. It's a full house. Violet Glints are on a process creating their next album. They all originally live in Beverly Hills and since Ben made a deal with me and Mark Swindell that he moved here not the other way around, the rest of members move here too for temporary.

Ben asked me last night when I got home from Troy's home if I mind for them staying here until the recording session finished. At first glance, I did mind but then I thought perhaps it'd be a good thing. After all, they are practically part of the house too. So, today is basically the very first day I live with one weirdo father, three absurd uncles, and one childish brother. Let's hope they don't make my blood pressure go up to the moon.

"I call shotgun." Luke runs to Troy's car and accidentally bumps me then jumps in to sit in the front seat.

I growl in annoyance and Troy's still laughing in amusement.

"I can get used to it." He extends his hand to me.

I reach his hand, "I don't," and shake it. Troy looks at me with confusion but then chuckle a little.

"Hey, lovebirds. Lets goooooooooooooooo." Luke's shouting.

"Your best friend is a moron." Troy whispers to me.

"Well, he's your best friend too from now on. Good luck with that." I pat his arm then walk to the backseat and open the car door.

On our way to the school, Troy and Luke are talking about football and upcoming movies. Somehow, I think they forget that I'm here in the backseat. Luke once said to me he was afraid that he might be a third wheel, well I think I'm the third wheel. And the bromance is real between them. Weird, I never noticed that.

We pull up to the parking lot. When the car engine is off, Luke jumps out from the car not bother using the car door.

"Dude, you gotta stop doing that. Use the door." Troy says while pulling the car key from the ignition.

"Why? It looks cool this way." Luke flashes his stupid smile.

Troy turns back to see me, "see? Moron." He whispers.

I slap his arm then get off from the car. Three of us walk to the inside the school. I walk in the middle with Troy on my right and Luke on my left. I take a glance at both of them. I look like a hobbit standing between them. Girls begin whispering at each other. I speed up my steps to my locker, leaving behind those two monkeys.

I open my locker and feel a presence of someone next to me. I turn my head to see Andrew smiles awkwardly at me.

"Hey, I just want to give the update for the fundraiser for tomorrow."

"Oh, yeah shoot." I zip my bag then close my locker.

"The vet and the grooming shop are confirmed." I nod our head while we walk to the courtyard. "Maya is more than happy to be in charge."

"Great."

"Beatrice White, Lucas Wilson, and Troy Sullivan, please report to The Principal office immediately."