5 "Your game is starting now,"

"I'll call my dad," said Jughead. I got up from my chair and threatened him with my finger.

"We do not need him here," I replied, and Jughead looked at me in surprise.

"Woah, mom ..." Betty shook her head, and I looked at her vehemently.

"What, Elizabeth?!" I looked at her defiantly.

"Can you stop? FP can help us," she replied, and I rolled my eyes.

I didn't want him here. I already preferred Henry than FP.

"Fine, do what you want" I waved my hand and went into the kitchen. I pulled the wine from the cupboard and poured myself a glass. "Do you want to drink?" I asked and looked at the children.

"No, mom , we do not want to," Betty said, and I nodded.

I grabbed a glass of wine and sat in the dining room at the table. I put the glass next to me and sighed quietly. I leaned my elbows on the table and put my face in my hands.

I wanted to cry because I could not deal with the fact that Hal wanted to destroy me. Again, I felt small and vulnerable, as when I found out I was pregnant with Charles.

I took a deep breath and tears ran down my cheeks. I cried, my body shook with sobs, and although I wanted to be strong for Jughead and Betty, I couldn't. I couldn't make it. I was physically exhausted and mentally damaged.

"Mom" I felt my daughter embrace me tightly.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and looked at her. "I'm a bad mother," I added, and Betty shook her head.

"No, you're not," Betty smiled at me. "You got lost a bit, but it's okay." she added, and I shrugged.

"Maybe it would be best for everyone if I went to Hal immediately and ..." I didn't finish, because Betty stopped me.

"Don't even say that!" she cried, and I cried again.

"Betty, you don't understand, do you?" I asked and stood up. "It's all because of me, it's my fault," I touched my chest with my hand. "I owe it to you
I shouldn't marry Hal, he is a murderer, he has had a tendency to kill since childhood!" I shouted loudly and Betty grabbed my shoulders.

"Then you wouldn't have me and Polly," she said with tears in her eyes, and I nodded.

"You're the best I've ever had in my life, Betty," I stroked my daughter's cheek. "I love you"

"I love you too," she added quietly.

"If I stayed with the FP ... If I didn't leave him for Hal," I looked at Jughead. "Your father was more than just an ordinary classmate to me, but you probably already know it," Jughead nodded.

"I know."

"I could stay with him, but I was scared. I was afraid that we would end up in a trailer and we would become a pathological family. Your grandfather drank a lot and I was afraid that FP would also drink"

"And then my father became an alcoholic," he said, and I nodded.

"I blame myself too," I added, and Jughead looked at me.

"Mom, stop blaming yourself for everything, please," Betty hugged me tight.

I nodded and took a deep breath to calm down.

"Dad's already here," Jughead said as he opened the door. Betty moved away from me and we looked at FP.

"Alice, what happened?" FP ignored Jughead, Betty and approached me.

He took me in his arms, which surprised me a lot. I didn't know where to lay my hands, so I gently touched his neck. His touch was able to calm me down.