15 "team Falice"

"Mom" I looked at my daughter and wiped tears from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Betty. You shouldn't see this," I whispered and sniffed uncommonly.

"What's happening?" she asked quietly, and I bit my lip.

"It's all about Gladys. In a sense ... Betty, I really love .... I love FP and I can't look at him from Gladys. It was a mistake to come here, "I shook my head. "I'm going home, and you have fun," I whispered and stroked her cheek.

"Mom, you shouldn't be alone now," she said, and I smiled.

"I should," I whispered. When I heard FP's voice , I understood that I had to go as soon as possible. "I'm going ... I'll be back home," I added and got into the car. I drove as fast as I could.

I got home and immediately went upstairs to the bedroom. I opened the balcony window wide because it was extremely hot today. I undressed in front of the mirror naked and put on a thin, lace nightdress with braces. I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes.

I heard the wind blowing up the curtains in my bedroom, and after a few minutes I felt the weight on the bed. I was about to turn away, terrified and scream, but I understood that my daughter had returned. She put her arms around me and we fell asleep together.

I woke up in the morning and Betty was still sleeping next to me. I needed her support and I got it. It was wonderful.

I dressed my robe and went quietly to the kitchen to make breakfast. By the way, I made a morning coffee and went outside to take the morning mail.

I stood for a moment in front of the house to look through the letters. Nothing interesting ... Same bills to pay. I drank some coffee and looked up to enter the house. However, on the door to my house, there was an inscription painted in white paint.

Murderess

I dropped a cup of coffee and ran home immediately. I grabbed the phone and called FP. He answered immediately.

"Alice, what happened?"

"FP, please ... Come here," I whispered in a trembling voice. Who could know that? After all, not many people knew about what I did.

"I'm coming to you, Alice. What happened?" I heard the keys clicking and slamming the door. FP will be here soon.

"Someone knows I killed Henry. Someone knows," I whispered, crying.

"What?!"

"Someone wrote it on the door"

"I'm going there. Don't touch anything under any circumstances," he said and hung up.

I cried loudly. My daughter came outside after a while and looked at the inscription on the door. She immediately hugged me.

"Mom, calmly," she whispered. "Relax," she added, and I nodded.

I sat on the stairs in front of my house. Betty gave me a melissa for calming down.

After a while, FP arrived. When I saw him, I got up and went to him. He hugged me tightly.

"I'll kill whoever did it," he whispered in my ear. "I promise, Alice," he added, and I nodded. I swallowed and looked into his eyes.

"FP ... This nightmare continues ..."

"Alice, have you got paint in the garage? We'll paint it, "he said and looked into my eyes and I nodded.

"I have" I nodded and moved away from him. I went to the garage and pulled out a can of red paint. I gave it to FP.

"I need a brush, Alice," he said with a smile, and I nodded. After a moment I brought him a brush. I stood next to him and crossed my arms. Within ten minutes the FP had painted the door, and there was no sign of the murderess.

"Thank you," I whispered softly. I approached him and wiped the paint from his forehead with my thumb.

"You know, I'll do anything to make you safe," he answered, and I nodded.

"I know, thanks." I murmured. "Will you come in for breakfast?" I asked quietly.

"It won't be too awkward? You know ... You, me and Betty?" he asked, and I sighed quietly.

"Yes, I didn't think about it," I shrugged. "Maybe we'll meet at Pop in the evening."

"With a nice desire" he smiled slightly, and I breathed a sigh of relief. "I will go to work ... I will come to pick you up 6, okay?"

"I'll wait," I waved and went home. I looked at my daughter.

"You know, mom, it's kinda weird, but I'm team falice, not the team fladys," Betty said, and I laughed.

"Betty, how long did you think about combining our names?" I asked and she shrugged.

"It's not me. It's Veronica." she replied. "From the beginning she claimed that you and FP are endgame," she added, and I looked at her surprised.

"Betty..."

"We need to make you look good for the evening!" she squealed with joy.

Oh crap.