8"Then let me be happy, Elizabeth,"

"Mom" Betty came into my room. I was busy fitting the right jewelry to my short red dress. I was going to meet FP, or rather I was going to fuck with FP. It comes out the same.

"Yes, Betty?"

"Mr. Jones said officially that the fire at school was caused by accident and that nobody was involved in it." Betty smiled at me, and I returned her smile.

"I said everything would work out, I'm very happy"

"Mom, I know it's your job. What did you do? How did you convince FP?" Betty raised one eyebrow, and I shrugged.

"Well ... I talked to him ..." I replied and blushed slightly. I quickly turned to the mirror so that Betty would not notice my red face.

"I cannot believe you did it," Betty said irritably. I looked at her evil.

"What did I do?!" I asked loudly. It was still lacking for my daughter to blame me for saving her life and reputation.

"You slept with him! He has a wife!"

"I know it!" I shouted frustrated.

"So why are you doing this ?!" Anger in Betty's eyes was unbearable to me.

Whatever I did for my family, it was always bad. I tried to make sure that nothing happened to them and I never received a simple thank you in return. Everyone took what I gave as if they deserved it.

"Because for once in my life, I want to be happy. I want to feel loved and I want to spend time with the man who is the father of my deceased child. And I know... I know I can smash his family, but it's broken anyway. There are things, Elizabeth- "

"Mom, I-" Betty tried to interrupt me, but I did not let her finish. Not now, as long as I had the strength to say what was in my heart.

"-There are things from the past about which you and Jughead have no idea. There are things that hurt until today." I said and wiped a tear from my eye. "I don't know what you heard, I don't know which adult has told you something, but only me, FP, Gladys, and Hal know the truth ."

"What are you talking about?"

"Never mind, you'll find out soon enough," I said. "And I want to be happy for once, Elizabeth. I think it's due to me after twenty-five years ... Although you think I still don't deserve happiness," I whispered. My daughter looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"No, mom, I want you to be happy ..."

"Then let me be happy, Elizabeth," I murmured. "I'm going shopping, I'll be back in a few hours," I added and left the bedroom.

When I left the house I took a deep breath and got into the car. I didn't go shopping, but I went to Southside. I haven't parked my car in front of FP's trailer, only near, in a small forest. I knew this place as my own pocket because I was brought up here, so I knew that hardly anyone came to this wood which consisted of a few trees.

I took a deep breath and went to the FP trailer. I knew we would be alone. Gladys and Jellybean went to Toledo to settle some matters related to her company, although I still knew that he was going to wash dirty money. And Jughead was with Archie. I knocked on the door and after a while, I was inside.

"I thought you wouldn't come," muttered FP, unbuttoning the buttons of my dress. I smiled.

"I always keep my word" I bit my lip. My dress fell to the ground, so I took a step to avoid it. "Mr. Jones," I murmured and pushed him into the chair.

I sat on him in stride and began to unzip his jeans.

In the meantime, his strong hands grabbed my head, so I moaned softly. FP raised my head to his face and started kissing my neck. I felt dizzy when I felt his tongue on my skin.

I didn't know how to call it, but it wasn't just kissing my neck. It was a lust that mastered his lips, teeth and tongue. I had the impression that he was devouring my neck because he had never kissed me so passionately and intensively. I started to moan.

My hand slipped into his boxers to make him feel good too. I was pretty good at it because I felt his body begin to tremble.

"I can't stand it anymore. I want to fuck you now," the FP said and pulled my face to his. Our lips joined in a passionate, hot kiss. My hands were on his neck, and his hands were tangled in my hair.

I loved when someone pulled my hair. It was my fetish that only FP knew about. He laughed softly when he saw my squinted eyes and chewed lips.

"Bedroom?" I asked and he shook his head.

"We'll do it here," he whispered in my ear.

And we did it on the seat in his trailer.

~~~~~

"What are we going to do now?" I asked, and he looked at me in surprise.

"With what?" he gave me a bra and then he helped me ziped it.

"With us?" I asked quietly. I didn't want to argue. I didn't want to be jealous. I just wanted to know. "I don't want to argue," I immediately approached him as he rolled his eyes. "I won't force you to do anything, I just want to know if ... that what is between us isn't just a momentary fascination," I whispered, and he sighed. He took me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"You've never been a momentary fascination for me, you know you've always been important to me. I don't know what to do with Gladys, I don't know if our marriage has a future, but if I could finish it right away ... I would propose to you right now, "he added, and I nodded. I patted him on the cheek.

"It's all about sex, right?"

"No, honey," FP stroked my cheek. "It's not just about sex, it's about feeling that's stronger than love." he whispered, and I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Let's get out of here for a few days," he added, and I looked at him in surprise.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he smiled.

"You know ... I talked to Fred recently and we thought it would be nice to go to the guesthouse in the mountains for the weekend. He won a trip and he could take us"

"Us?"

"Me, you and Hermione, as in the good old days. What do you think? We'll need a moment of relaxation," he smiled broadly and I nodded.

"That would be a great idea," I whispered with a smile.

"Now remove you rbra," he muttered, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Because I haven't finished with you yet" after these words, he pulled me into the bedroom.

~~~~~

A/N: Prepare for a lot of fluff and angst in the next chapters. 🤧